Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

Looks like Crosby’s ankle is pretty balled up…wtf

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08074/865217-100.stm

Penguins center and captain Sidney Crosby will miss at least three more games because of a high ankle sprain.

Crosby injured the ankle during a game Jan. 18 when he slid awkwardly into the boards at Mellon Arena. He missed 21 games. He returned to the lineup March 4 and played in three games, but sat out Wednesday’s game with Buffalo after complaining of soreness in the ankle.

god, that sucks. hopefully hossa atleast plays this weekend. i wish all of our guys would just get healthy. i guess if we can kep a steady pace in the standings w/o them, hopefully when they do return they will be 100% healthy and we can have everyone for the playoffs.

We should have Hossa and Talbot back for Sunday…and maybe Sykora.

Crosby will be shut down for a week
By Mike Prisuta
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, March 14, 2008

Buzz up!

The Penguins announced today that Sidney Crosby will be shut down for a week as he continues to recover from a high ankle sprain. He missed 21 games after injuring the ankle in January and returned for three games before missing Wednesday night’s victory over Buffalo.
The Penguins are 12-6-4 without Crosby in the lineup.

Crosby said he would be playing if the team was currently in the playoffs.

“There’s no real cure,” Crosby said. “Time will heal it.”
Crosby would miss three games during the next week. The Penguins host Philadelphia Sunday at noon; travel to the New York Rangers on Tuesday night and host Tampa Bay on Thursday.
His first game back could be Saturday when the Penguins host New Jersey which currently leads the division by one point over the Penguins.

Marian Hossa (knee) said he is hopeful of playing Sunday against the Flyers. Petr Sykora (back) did not practice Friday. Max Talbot (ankle) practiced and said he will play against Philadelphia

Even with all the injuries we’re runnin shit… I’m not worried about the Kid and Hossa being out. Manchild Malkin doesn’t give a fuck.

omg bics manchild gayness is rubbing off

hahaha…blame it on Deon Sanders, that’s where I got it from.

i officially hate deion sanders then

lol

ghey!

x2!

he’ll smoke you in the 40yd, in dress shoes

and backwards…he ran it is 4.57!!!

Fucking Flyers are gettin’ dat ass beat right now!

hossa baby first goal as a pens. also nice angle fleury on their goal. he should have deflected that with his stick

It seems like the pens could lose 10 players and still have a great team, this is getting crazy.

fine, i’ll be the first to say it. …trade crosby, we are better w/o him. locker room cancer. then we keep hossa, malone, fleury etc:)

yikes

that is a bold statement

haha. not really serious, but maybe alittle part of me might think it.

based on how everyone comes together when crosby is out, the thought has crossed my mind too. it seems like theyre all so intimdated of crosby or else they’re expecting him to do it all. I don’t know what it is.

http://a18.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_32caf576d484b4d98d14ca4b938eef49.jpg

http://a304.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_8c94ff30a994864fcee50228e8854387.jpg

I hope you guys recognize!!!