Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

haha!

of course you would give conklin a thumbs down, he’s making a save. we know how you’re against that

you may have the victory this week chad , but next week my stick is going up your butthole paddle first!

gay!!

me too then I realize i am being an idiot…just calm down and wait until crosby comes back and finally plays with Hossa…then smokeyassturd will realize we have the two best players in the game are better with both of them

its Ginos team as of january. thats all im sayin

he might have to learn a tad of english for that to happen

x2

so what’s your point…Sid was out…and when he is 100% he will dominate as he did before. Just be happy we have the two best centers in the game…instead of hating on sid…fag

im not hating im just saying that sid hurt or not, Gino has dominated as more or more over that stretch of time as anyone i can think of in recent memory. he completly takes the game over, yet all you hear about is how hes 2nd to sid no matter what. im just tryin to throw the guy some props since everyone hangs on sids nuts

when gino wins the scoring title this year everyone will then be on his nutz.unlike me when everyone was buyin there crosby jerseys last year i went and got malkins.but its better to have 2 great players than one.cause no team in the nhl has a set of 4 good d-men that can watch both lines that the pens will throw out

He has dominated for sure…but it’s not like Sid didn’t do it last year. I agree there is a little too much hype on Sid, but whatever your bitch ass always hates hate on Crosby. I think it is almost to the point that you are borderline Byrnd style gayness with T-Conk. What I would like to see is if Geno keep this pace up when Sid is back playing 100%. I know it is hard to tell by the few games he came back, but it seems like his play dropped slightly. That kid needs to play as hard as he is now no matter what. I would like to see a few weeks with Sid back playing with Hossa how Geno’s line will play. Hopefully it isn’t like old school Ledude shit, where the team would step it up when he was out and take it easy when he came back. Time will tell, but if Geno and Sid both get a 21-23 minutes per game and Malkin keeps his play at this level…it will be insane.

i agree. there is no way i am byrnd style, haha. i like crosby, hes one of my fav players, but i just get sick of hearin the hype on him and not nearly enough hype is on geno. hes playing out of his mind the second half of this season. i hope he keeps it up.

Tray, i got both of their jerseys, rookies, bobbleheads etc. haha

you guys could atleast get my name right its not hard to spell, Crosby so far has had a awesome career , conktard has been a one hit wonder and cannot keep a job… in both ahl/nhl.

sorry burnyturd…BTW T-Conk is starting tonight, I am sure you will have your voo-doo doll ready

gotta give fleury a rest sometime.

if hes tired from 2 games in a weeks time, then we do need to roll with t Conk for the playoffs.

ya baby… conk got the start hes 2-0 against NYR… i think hossa will step up tonight with staal.

malkin - malone ftmfw!

x54767687988987