Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

think malkin can get 100 points before ovech’s game starts at 8. we start at 7… i hope he gets 3 in the first…

:rofl:

I think terrien is thinking " hey if we can score 7 and ty conklin can give up five that meens we can still win!"

probly not. give it a rest, son.

hey bryund or byudr or is it swiss cheese i dunno i forget how to spell your name…

you know conks is number 1 goalie… you cant deny it…

oh what a save

desperation my man.

If he did not misplay it there would be no need to dive like a retard.

Ill give one goal on the defense the other 4 were conklins fault, he misplayed the puck all night. He did not angle himelf/position himself well at all.

Overall a really bad night for conklin. Im guessing he tried to switch back to the old pads thinking he could bring back his glorified winning streak.

We cant win games with 15-20 shot games like we have been doing in the past few games… eventually it will catch up to a team… Tonight was pretty much run and gun hockey… alot of it was played in our end and the defense did screw up quite a bit. Hossa hussled imho and played well…

missed the game due to work. so whats the deal burnyd, T Conks play weak or was it just overall bad play by the guys in front of him?

Hossa is the man, i dont think he is gonna dissappoint us, so im not worried about him at all.

in all honesty…I am not a big conklin fan, but he did not perform well tonight… 1 goal was a bad defensive play… they others were simply his own stupidity.

Where is Sydney “My Ankle Hurts” Crosby when you need him? :jerkit:

He was not all that great…but the D left him out to dry on a few of those goals. It was rare to see him give up rebounds like he was…which cost us two of the goals. Overall NY had awesome D and our D was pretty bad which left T-Conk out to dry. One thing that is obvious this year is when we play a defensive minded team we always have a hard time. We seem to do best when we play a team that likes to “run and gun”…so it will be interesting in the playoffs…I would hate to see NY, Boston, or NJ.

Please don’t post in here anymore…it is obvious you don’t know shit. Why risk hurting himself more when we are playing well and playoffs are right around the corner? He is playing it smart…not being a pussy. Look at last year, he played with a broken foot…so please stfu and don’t post in here.

lol. good points… with the type of firepower we have, why not let him rest? look at talbot. didnt he have the very same injury MONTHS ago, and he had to miss games recently do to agitating it… so why would you take that risk with the best player in the league??

not to mention how we dominated without him. I’m sure he wasn’t seen as a necessity to play.

finally got the internet working… burnyd i say 3 goals defensive fault 2 goals conks fault… Whitney played like shit… and no one was picking up in front of the net… we were horrible i was embarrassed to watch it…

so now what happens tomorrow, cause conks has a better record against tampa then fleury does. do you put him in or not… and we all know ur answer burny lol

tampa! What a awesome team this year!!!

You start Fleury…he has played good latlely…he’s earned it.

fuck last nights game pissed me the fuck off…
the end

yah finally something useful!!!

Wow good call R-tard. :sarcasm: You’re right we sooooo NEED Crosby to get us into the playoff right now cause we’re struggling. :/sarcasm:

I love when people hate on one of the best NHL players right now. One of the most phenomenal players to watch in hockey today. I think Crosby is doing the smart thing right now like everyone else said play it safe and be healthy for playoffs.

For tonights game yeah the flower is on a hot streak I say put him in. Hopefully the D steps it up and plays well. A win tonight would be good. since Jersey was struggling with the Isles this season. I hope Malkin steps up his game and puts at least 3 on the board to get 100 points. I hope I can make it home in time for playoffs and see them play live one last time before next season.