Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

We just signed Eric Godard…maybe he will enforce instead of just fighting the goon on the other team…I would think Laraque is gone???

it looks that way, from what i understand shero hasn’t even made him an offer yet.

that fricken sux… i liked both of them… i didnt even know hall was testing free agency… i duno about goddard… i doubt he was a good pick up, I do hope we get Kristian Huselius though… I would have also liked streit but isles got him!!

http://kdka.com/sports/Jaromir.Jagr.Penguins.2.761449.html

are you serious?! i doubt he would accept the offer, if for nothing else the fact that he gets boo’d harder than i’ve ever heard everytime he steps onto the ice in pittsburgh

x2. It would be interesting though lol

After watching him give up in the 92-93 playoffs and just play like a bitch sometimes I hope this doesnt happen.

I am not 100% either way…I want to say hell no, this guy is a basket case…self centered…cry baby…questionable work ethic…all which do not fit with our team at all, not to mention how he and Therrien would probably clash. Then I think if he plays hard on a line with Sid or Geno it could be scary. I guess I say it is not worth the risk or the $$ it would take to bring him here. I guess I would rather see Naslund here for less $…even though he fell off lately. Maybe playing with Sid or Geno would help bring him back to the player he once was.

Maybe Boston is outta the Hossa shoutout

The Bruins were also interested in Marian Hossa, who finished with 12 goals and 14 assists with Pittsburgh in last season’s playoffs.

‘‘We were involved a little bit with Hossa,’’ Chiarelli said. ‘‘He’s a terrific player. We weren’t at a position where we felt we would devote time to it.’’

Rather, Chiarelli focused on Ryder and said the Bruins increased their offer about three hours before the deal was announced when learning at least two other teams were trying to sign Ryder.

I really hope this hossa going to detroit story is not credible…

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08184/894245-100.stm

Well all we heard about was he wants a long term deal…then he signs for one year barley more than what we were offering…whatever fuck him…he is basically saying we don’t have a shot and the wings will…now it’s time for Shero to sign some big names…he has to fill Hossa and Malone’s spots which will to tough to do

x2… talk about a slap in the fucking face

Either he and/or his agent are idiots. You think he would at least sign a longer deal for less money if he really wanted to be in Detriot. Maybe he wants to win the cup and play in Europe?

just think how much less we’ll have to hear the puck hitting the post now

hahaha, seriously its like watching smort out there… j/k

but wtf detroit taking conks then hossa… they already took the cup from us now this!!!

good bye conklin I will dearly miss you!!!:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Yes! Thank god!!!

shut up, ru playing tonight, im destroying u tonight like always

Whatever fag…he did great last season for us…stfu

Ruutu is gone…Sens

where did u hear about ruutu

Yes I am, destroy I will not be…

tsn