~* Official 2006 Buffalo Bills Season Thread *~

offesive line looks horrible

i feel bad that losman gets the brunt of the blame for being sacked, truth is he aint protected worth shit

This had me laughin out loud, really hard

oh an I think the bills OL is actually rated better than the cardinals, and we saw what they did against the the number 1 D in the league. You need a mobile QB if your line sucks

plus jauran(sp??) is not that good of a coach

wel this is my My story of the day:
An obnoxious Patriots fan, whose friends had already been kicked out of the game thanks to yours truly, decided it would be a good idea to stand up and make fun of the Bills fans surrounding him, triggering an argument between him and another fan. A beer was thrown from rows up and hit him square in the face… as a result, he attempted to make his way to the aisle. He was making his way to the aisle when another Bills fan grabbed his legs and sent him tumbling down the concrete stairs. Once he stopped his desent, a mass of Bills fans proceeded to stomp him until he was bleeding from the face and had to been taken away by a stretcher. The moral of the story here is: DON’T MESS WITH SECTION 103. WE WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.

one of the most entertaining games i have ever been to

oh FIRE/CUT MIKE GANDY… THE WORST OFFENSIVE TACKLE IN THE GAME

yes i just woke up with my hangover a couple hours ago… :lol:

ughhh…i wana trade my seasons for sabres tickets…i loved the “lets go sabres” chants at the bills game

anddddd the beer farts have begun…

sabers > bills, sometimes you just need to let a bad thing go and support a good thing :lol:

You live in buffalo, man. You should at least know how to spell our teams name :lol:

wow so 2 of my friends who are also season tickets holders… decided to sell them… why would u give up on a team… i mean come on yes they are not that good… but support to the end
i think Journey said it best… “Don’t stop believing, hold onto that feeling.”

or section 202

we had the same this happen there. Not as bad, but we beat the patriots fan up pretty good

Things are going pretty well huh?

I’m gonna go knock on some wood. be back later

They got lucky today… plain and simple. 100 total yards of offense is deplorable.

You should be so proud of yourself. A gang beating.

You, and idiots like you, FTL.

I still dont like the bills

:word: retards… grow up

actually i dont like loseman and the offensive line but i love the defense.
So i like half the bills

I was at the game, it was pretty sweet. Then i got home and my apartment is infested with mice. Whoo!!

Holly Shit tied 10-10 at the half

too bad Indy is the best 2nd half team out there, and buffalo has to be among the worst

Too bad indy is good and buffalo sucks… period. Man it’s hard to watch the bills, but i’m trying.

I think buffalo’s D should start playing offense too. They seem to be the only players who can score :lol:

Manning is just man-handling us with passing. Friggen amazing.