~* Official 2006 Buffalo Bills Season Thread *~

I think its more of an argument in that Indy is trying to win and buffalo is trying not to lose.

Very vanilla play calling based on the talent level for the bills vs. the almighty colts and Peyton the Play caller

Somoene should call the production guys at MSG and tell them to turn on this game. Maybe then, just maybe, I’d get to see more than 50% of the Sabres faceoffs. This NFL production should prove to them that you can show a reply without missing the start of play.

And lol at “roughing the kicker” including having the kicker land on you. This is why I like hockey so much more than football.

Not to mention how the announcers were complimenting his acting on the play. Douchebags.

^^^^

I hate Randy Cross almost as much as I hate Chris Collinsworthless

I think JP losman needs to go…never liked him. and eventually lindell needs to peace out too.

It’s so hard to watch this team.

u can not blame rian… maybe if jp wouldnt have gotten sacked we would have been closer… jp sucks i have always been a hater of him… rian is one of the bills most accutate kickers in a long time besides christie

It’s time to make some changes when your defense puts 13 points on the board, and ur offense puts 3 on.

oh ya and mike gandy needs to get the fuck out of buffalo

no i know its not all lindell’s fault … its just i remember when he messed up the field goal that would have got us in to the playoffs… he made the same face that he just did in this game…

Lindell is not to blame at all. He scored the Bill’s only offensive points in the game. If the score was 45-46 and he missed, then yeah, it’s his fault. But definitely not today, he is an awesome kicker.

I’m so sick of thinking Losman might turn it around each week. Everyone keeps saying, “well, he’s still young and it’s only his 3rd season, so give him a break”. No way. Enough breaks, loser. Maybe that kind of thing worked 10 years ago, but players are getting better every year. The only QB’s that are going to last are the really amazing ones. JP sucks and he always fails to make an accurate pass when it’s an important one. He will get the 7 yarders all day, but barely ever connects with a bombing pass. The few that I saw today weren’t even close.

Goddamnit.

agree - true stories.

YEAH CHARGERS…
Chargers-Bengals was the best game I’ve seen in 10 years…

Hopefully this is the end of the JP experiment. He’s not getting better, in fact, I think he’s getting worse. If there was some spark there I could see starting him the rest of the season but lets face it, this kid sucks.

-88 yard kickoff return and we settle for a field goal?
-negative 8 yards redzone performance?
-3rd and goal on the 11 and your coach calls a run play (guess he knows how worthless you are)
-in easy field goal range FTW and you take a huge sack?
-And my favorite, every time they show you on the sidelines you look like someone just ate your puppy and you’re not even paying attention to the game.

Time for him to go.

Maybe if the Bill’s lose out for the rest of the season, they can pick up a stud QB in the 1st round.

Maybe this time, one that doesn’t sound like a girl when he’s speaking.

i really wish i coulda seen that live, i just kept checking for updates online! when it was 28-7 i was like ok, score on the next drive and your still in it…then they kept going and going and going haha gotta love that offense! we need merriman back tho palmer had TONS of time from what i seen today

he did but part of it was coaching, wade called a soft deep zone the entire first half and there was no pass rush, kiel kept being late over the top to help out florence with Johnson.
they started blitzing more in the 2nd half, it helped but the pass rush still wasnt what it should have been.

I was out til 5 last night so I woke up at 1:50 and it was 21-0, soon as I put it on and put on my gates jersey they missed a FG to go up 24, and the rest is history :slight_smile:

I still say as a team we need to leave Losman in for the whole year. Taking him out at this point, will lead the team to lose faith in the coaching staff (again). He can’t possibly play any worse. With him in, we still have a chance at the number one pick!!

they have to give nall a shot, he didnt get one in preseason when he was hurt. putting kelly in at this point would be useless.

How bout them Jets? :slight_smile:

he’s done, theres no point… atleast let nall play to see if they should keep him around too. losman can go hang 10 with his clone rob johnson somwhere lol

funny you say that, it was 21-0 when i put my tomlinson jersey on :lol: