*OFFICIAL* Buffalo Sabres 2007 Off-Season Thread

:frowning: fuck.

fuck those two… we don’t need them… we’ll just sit on our 12+ mil free in cap… and shove it up their asses

I dont know how you lose both Captains and make ZERO signings when other teams have gone crazy.

I hold further judgement until we pick up a stud d-man or all star center

There is still lots of time, but the star players are almost gone. Shanny isn’t going anywhere, Nylander (not a star by any means) would be nice, but he’s questionable because most of his points were due to having Jagr on the wing, Kariya would be awesome, but there doesn’t seem to be much interest on either side. Just have to wait and see how it all pans out.

One thing is a must though; VANEK BETTER NOT GO ANYWHERE.

kariya to the blues = gay

my buddy in the organization has been telling me all day that i will be the happiest person in buffalo tomorrow when they announce the deal they are apparently almost done with…which i don’t believe since it would have been for kariya…so we’ll see where that goes…

lets hope its something out of left field that shocks the world

spend some money on souray and i’d be happy… plus it hurts another division foe…but that won’t happen

I have wanted him since the trade deadline… if we get him I am running out and making a souray jersey… I FUCKING LOVE HIM

Souray is sweet, but he’s not exactly what the Sabres need. He would help a ton on the PP, but he’s something like a -20 5 on 5.

For the kind of money he is going to be asking, Paestch for the motherfuckingwin. …if they can keep him.

very true… but paestch can play forward… i hope zuby stays…

oh and i heard there is talks with nylander… i would be awfully happy with him too

edit: I also have a hunch on someone since we have soo much cap room… I’m not gonna post it cause i don’t wanna jinx it… but i will seriously post nudes of myself if we get him

quoted for newds :gay3:

cough it up. who is it?

The only player left that I would poo my pants for is Selanne, if he decides to keep playing. Ryder would be awesome, but he’s an RFA and not even of the same caliber as Teemu. Other than that, Idk, Forsberg? (no thanks).

nylander is a old bum

Sheldon Souray???

well it wont be nylander, he signed with edmonton.

http://sabres08.ytmnd.com/

drury signed with the rangers

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/foleylee/captain.jpg

HA-HA, i cant wait until MILLER packs his bags.

:rofl: at the Sabres.

:lol: at espo thinking the leafs will make the playoffs