OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Yeah that was fun to watch, you could actually go frame by frame and watch emery’s spirit get broken.

hehe i made that last year :lol:

oh and Ray > Domi

never that my friend, NEVER that.

haha whatever makes you sleep night :lol:

unm, did you see the overtime, and the shootout the other day? miller was amazing.

i dont attribute our win against ottawa to goaltending by any means. it’s the way we play. if we can breakout, stay tight in the neutral zone, and not have crappy giveaways, we’re good. if we can put the pressure on, and have our passes click, we’re good.

but i think by no means do i attribute our win to “biron leaving more guessing to be done in how he plays” or whatever. i see no merit to that.

I was able to see the game live last night (thanks again Lafengas), and I think this was either the 2nd or 3rd time where the Sabres actually played for a full 60 minutes. The other 1 for sure that I’m thinking was the win against NJ. Biron played really well, but I wouldn’t contribute the win to him playing. Miller has had some funk goals scored on him,and it’s fucking with his mind. He is our playoff goalie.

Unless you can GUARANTEE the Leafs will get points in those two games, which you can’t, because they’re basically a .500 team, then they are in 9th.

K, THNKS, BYE.

I see the Leafs missing the playoffs :rofl:

more rofl’ing from around the league

Game notes
Blues D Jay McKee missed his 10th consecutive game and 32nd of the season because of injuries. McKee is out with lower body pain. He sustained a hit to the midsection in game Jan. 13 against Los Angeles.

4 million well spent :ham:

LOL what a waste of money , serves him right for leaving buffalo.

wasn’t entirely his fault, i don’t blame him at all for taking the offer after buffalo dogged him a year ago

i laugh at davidson for a stupid purchase…go figure, the guy can’t announce for shit and he can’t run a team for shit lol

LOL true that.

SWEET!  Now Nashville is the #1 team in points in the league, not Buffalo.

While you were looking at league standings, did you notice Toronto all the way down at 17th?

It sure is a lot more fun being within a point of the top of the league than being 2 points out of the playoffs. :wink:

and we care becauseeeee?

#1 seed in the east, and all but clinched a playoff spot. (#1 seed is what I personally would like to see them take)

your awesom-o team on the other hand is scrathing itself for points…dont be pussy hurt, it’s ok we will let you cheer for the sabres when the leafs aren’t in the playoffs

haha and i’m sure you were watching game thinking “well if the Leafs lose…at least Buffalo will be one point off of the league high in points” :lol:

you’re funny man :lol:

when we went down 3-2 i was like fuck it we dont deserve a win tonight, esp with all the penalties we had… GO NASHVILLE.

nashville 79
buffalo 78

:mamoru:

haha:lol:
like i said before whatever makes you sleep at night :slight_smile:

lol, im suuuure you were thinking that

not thinking about carolina and ottawa picking up wins and pulling further away from t dot

b/c i know when my teams chasing a playoff spot, i think about other teams beating my team in the standings :lolham:

If total points were assigned letter grades, Toronto would have an F with a red circle around it and a note saying “See me after class”