OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

atleast before i gave j_espo1 some credit for sticking with his team even tho he’s from buffalo, but now after seeing some of your “logic” in this thread you really just sound more hopeless than anything !

its a shame too… we beat nashville 7-2 :slight_smile:

they are also in a crappy division with detroit being their only competition… sabres beat them too :slight_smile:

go root for the chargers and the canucks you hippie :stuck_out_tongue:

Chargers:gay3: Canucks

hey i’m sticking up for you guys here :lol:

see, the confusion comes in the “your” usage

at first look, it seems like you were bashing us for knocking him, but after reading your defense and that the “your” refers to said idiot leafs fan (:P), i understand more better nower

but you’re still a hippie who roots for the canucks and the chargers :stuck_out_tongue:

haha understandable, jackass :stuck_out_tongue:

yea, you shoulda wrote “after seeing his logic”

[idea] moderator edit [/idea]

i love lamp

oh thats right, it makes a difference if you beat a team 19-1 or 2-1, NOT.

Werent u just bragging that your leafs beat boston 10-2 “something that buffalo cannot do” not too long ago?

ok now talk about the trades i mentioned at the top of the previous page now

yea lets talk about the trades i wanna know who the fuck is staying or leaving. Who cares about how much the leafs blow and are not going to make it to the play offs, lets talk about the actually good team that this thread was created to talk about.

You guys are pretty hilarious. 1 leafs fan makes a comment, and 9 of you jump all over it.

:tup: j_espo

look what it comes down to is sabres > nhl

the rest of the nhl teams should be taken out back behind a barn and shot :mad:

Go Sabers!

:bloated:

ive made a hobby of it, but the difference between me and others is i think me and espo have a mutual understanding of the game and just enjoy trashing each other for fun. shit, we’ve met up a couple times, no hate, just intarweb bashing of each others teams :stuck_out_tongue:

:word: I’m just messin around. Though his maple leafs thead sucks :wink:

:tup: :word:

when you go into a sabres thread and start trash talking your going to have people jump on you
when you go into a fbod forum and start trash talking your going to have people jump on you
Its all in good fun.

another story about timmy

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=PlayerDetail&playerId=8467878