OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Rubicant doesn’t even like hockey, he must be trying to get laid.

<-- pumped to go to a game again. leaving now. all these hot guys are gonna be there tonight. ssssoo exciting :touchy:

haha way to go peters :tup:

YEA GO KALININ

:tup: Best preseason game ive ever been at. It felt like an end of year, fighting for a playoff spot, high stakes regular season game :tup: If tonight was any indication of what we are in for this year with this team, then all I’ve gotta say is I CANT WAIT :slight_smile:

Not to mention, there was over 18000 in attendance at the game, the 300s were just about sold out in most spots :lol:

mike, you’re a huge FAG for not going to cobblestone afterwards

shit, even joestypeshort came out for a bit before heading off to brick bar and HE DIDN’T EVEN GO TO THE GAME

:stuck_out_tongue:

:mad: STAY ON TOPIC !!111!1!!! :mad: :smiley: I wish I could have man but theres always next time :tup: Oh wait… :lol:

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/0d/full.getty-72021784rs012_pittsburgh_pe_9_44_26_pm.jpg

fucking save of the game…look on brieres face is priceless

Yea that was a sweet grab. We still pwned em though :slight_smile:

dude, its the penguins, pffffffffffft

anything less…would be uncivilized…

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061001/capt.8be1fa3958084fedbb9d57634a056c52.penguins_sabres_hockey_nydh605.jpg

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I have to say, I like seeing the jerseys…from behind though, as soon as I saw the front it was pure UGH

It was definitly weird seeing the boards ad-less, and it’ll be a while to get used to the new interface on MSG, the colors for everything are all weird…

As far as the game goes, the Sabs looked dead and were totally out-played for the second half of the second period, they came out of the third fired up and were pretty much dominant.

It’ll be scary when Vanek starts to actually pull the trigger, he had a quality 3 opportunities that he really should have scored on one but looked like he handcuffed himself because he was thinking too much or just his nerves got to him

So who else is going to the home opener?

couldnt believe how many people were there for a preseason game. totally had the feel of a late season game. sitting on the blue line in the 100’s was also nice :slight_smile:

Stupid wedding I had to go to. I missed the whole thing. :tdown:

Caught the highlights on the 11pm news.

Stoked for sure on the season.

That move by Max was ridic. Hopefully he learns how to bury it more this year. That guy has some serious puckhandling skills.

It is awesome to see a Preseason game with such a turnout. Put out a product that makes people excited, and that are fun to watch, and people will go.

The Sabres are rolling in cash this year. Is it even possible to buy single game tickets for many of the games?

im going to the home opener!!! either in a suite or 200s… cant wait

ugh and prices went up i think too! i went to some quality games through Canisius only paying 20 bucks last year to go to the leafs game. everyone jumped on the bandwagon after they went deep in the postseason last year. The one nice thing about this is that it tells Tommy G. that there is some serious interest in hockey in this area and shows that people will spend the money as long as they have a quality product to show for it

What was up with Teppo?? Rare off night for him. I guess if he is going to have a bad game, its a helluva lot better for it to be in the preseason!!

GO BUFFALO BANANA SLUGS!

Ehhhh… Not sure if it can still be considered bandwagon when people are showing up for pre-season games in numbers like that. i think it is actually called, complete fandom anda shitload of new fans.

:tup:

Well, I guess the difference between bandwagon and new fans is how long this buzz is going to last. If this turns out to be a thing where they love the Sabres as much as the Bills, and continue this support in the future, then they are fans and not bandwagon jumpers… Still its good to see some love for this team. Its def going to be a fun year.