OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

and youre jumping on the bandwagon for hating bandwagoners. i really dont care if every person in the hsbc arena isnt a die hard fan, as long as they are supporting the team.

yeah sellouts with ‘bandwagoners’ > empty seats.

So anyone else going Friday???

Wish i was going. As far as bandwagoners without them 90% of the new jerseys woulden’t get sold…

jesus your hatred is strong

you realize there were no swords on the old logo, and all we did was upgrade from a goathead to a slug

its really not that bad

and don’t ever call me a bandwagoner fan for buying a jersey

Slow your roll trigger, 90% excludes 10% real fans. Real fans with bad taste :wink:

There is a sabre in the logo but i never cared about sabres being a part of the logo if they were anywhere near the slug. I am sabres fan but I am also a hockey fan, it pains me to see tradition pooped on…

i like the home jerseys. im still not a fan of the logo, but the colors look sharp and the sabres will look good winning in them.

Indeed i <3 the blue jerseys sans the logo, white ones are really bad, i still won’t buy one but they could be skating in burlap bags and i would still root for them.

Meh once I saw the team wearing the new logo at the game, my stance on the new shiz softened. Its not so bad. I like the colors.

Hrmm now im curious, but sorta not. first home game, display new jersey or toss on the throw backs?

Throw backs ftw.

blue gold = wayyyyy more tradition than red/black and a goat head :stuck_out_tongue:

it really is a hit or miss thing, some like it some don’t

PERSONALLY, i was more upset they were sold out of the retro blue jerseys

b/c thats another afinogenov jersey i now need :wink:

I may possibly get to go to the home opener!! Harbour club seats ftw? Ive never sat there, but I couldnt care less where the seats are.

it pains me to say this, but for once i’m going to forego what i want to do and skip the game to spend my last night in b-lo with the fam

but damn straight i’ll be cheering just as loud on the couch

btw chris, brennans for the season opener on wednesday??

hmmm posssssibly. im not a big fan of bar watching. mike invited me over to watch it on his big screen so it all depends on what kind of mood im in…cuddling on the couch watching the game or drinking at a bar. but im sorta broke so maybe i shouldnt go out :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll be there friday, and every other home game this year :tup:

the jerseys looks better on players during a game, btw.

STARTS TONIGHT!!!

AIGHT…WHO’s READY!!!

the game is on TV here…so pumped!!! WHOOOOo

G[color=Yellow]O SABRES!!![/color]

lets go barney rubble, lets kick the shit out of these hurricanes

So i just turned on VS. aka OLN and saw that disgrace of a symbol next to the Canes. It took me a second to even realize what it was. Makes me hate reebok even more.

Go Sabres

dude i was looking on MSG and didnt see it, i totally forgot about OLN until i came to here…

ohhh they are lowering the banner now