OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

The Buff News is reporting Maxi is believed to have a seperated shoulder. 3 weeks.

Also, looks like Biron will start today (game is at 5 BTW). They’re saying not because of any performance issues, just because of the busy schedule.

cant wait till 5…

max is a key player and this is def going to hurt us a little bit

it hurts more than just a little…only because we lose his scoring, that lines amazing chemistry and now someone has to step up and take more ice time…

this is the rough part of being up against the cap, thankfully putting Connolly on the IR freed up some of that, but it goes back to last year, we need a bit more depth, especially on the back end

I just hope we are healthy come playoff time :ohnoes:

Max = Momentum, something the sabres needed badly last night

We played like shit. Like everyone wrote before, hopefully its a wake up call. TO played a great game. The way they collapsed around there own net and blocked every pass and shot going to the front was flawless defense. A total opposite of how Buffalo played in their own end.

The thing I’m most pissed about is how many season ticket holders weren’t there. In there place, TO fans. I know good money can be had for selling those tickets, but at some point the home team needs their fans. The amount of TO fans there disgusted me. .

Yeah Buffalos play in their own end has been horrendous as of late. Thankfully they do realize and admit to it, so that means it’ll better against NYR. Can’t wait to get home for the game. Hopefully sit her adn watch the bills lose, then get home and realize that the only team worth watching is the Sabres

Max - OUT
McGahee- OUT

oh boy oh boy

Max out = trouble

Willis out = so what, that team is hopeless anyway

hahah ok…well

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

VANEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lol…where is everyone

i think everyone is too ashamed after the Leafs embarassed them last night

plz… watchin here and doin hw

me,passmcgrass,and bladez in a short are @ foxs drinking as usuall with a buch of ppl

listening to it at work…

:slight_smile:

i think everyone is too ashamed after the Leafs embarassed them last night

Although the leafs did play very well I think itd be more accurate saying the sabers embarrassed themselfs last night…as they have been doing for the past 3 games.

They are deff playing much better as a team tonight…especially with the passing

CAN WE STOP WITH thE MOTHER FUKCING PENALTIES!!

:word: they are starting to remind me of philli during the playoffs

i think the refs are calling stupid penatlys…i hate hooking

the sabres are kicking major ass though

hooking is legit though… throws you completely out of balance being hooked