OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

I’m really hoping lydman and miller can play wednesday against ottawa, and then max coming back for fridays game against the pens.

Yeah I want Tallinder back too. Seems like our defense took a poop in the jacuzzi after he got hurt.

lol.

They lost a complete defensive pairing. Lydman and Tallinder have been paired together all year, I just don’t trust Paestch and Card. Not that they’ve been playing all that poorly, but Paestch seems to be thrown off the puck pretty easily. Card played ok. Tallinder coming back would give me a huge boner.

wow what a great game, i swear sabres fans were five times as loud as hurricanes fans…in my section they were outnumbered 50 to 3

^^ i hope its like that at the tampa game too

i love how you guys post the obvious w/ what’s going on during the game as if you predicted it…or if it was “breaking news”.

great game, fast skates, smooth passes, typical buffalo this year.

as the great areosmith would say “the train kept a-rolling allnight long” And I got a new anthom for leafs games at the hsbc and i quote “BLOW LEAFS BLOW! BLOW LEAFS BLOW! BLOW LEAFS BLOW! BLOW LEAFS BLOW! BLOW LEAFS BLOW! BLOW LEAFS BLOW!” also i was wondering if they would let anyone bring a leaf blower to the game?

thats awesome…you would think someone already thought of that chant! DISSSSSSSSSS!!!

i know its coming sooooo fast too

thumbs up for time warner for messing up the game yesturday hahaha what a cable company

the last three games have been screwed up by time warner :tdown:

I fucking hate natural monopolys, I wish there could be another options to cable. My apt wont allow a dishahfsahfasohfkasdhfasd

I was thinking about going to Gander Mountain and try to find a goose call. They sell duck calls. What about goose/geese calls??

So a buddy asked me to watch the game from his company’s box tomorrow. Yeah im in.

Thats a real no brainer.

Yeah, I ddin’t turn down box seats for wrestling im not gonna turn this down. Although i did turn down rodeo seats once.

wow, your “new anthem” is great. No one has ever chanted that at a Sabres Leafs game before.:roll: :cjerk: :smash2:

how bout you wait until the Sabres actually beat the Leafs before you make another stupid post like this.

:rofl:

Paestch and Card look green, but they still can step it up a few notches. Paestch is probably still feeling his scrap and he was skittish.

I am in utter awe of this team right now. I thought nothing could top them last year.

My former buddy just called, someone took our seats. Fuckers

hey robby it is not as bad as what happen to us and our sweet man! the fuckers that we shared with bought the whole thing and HSBC and the sweet people did not tell us until aug. that we got screwed out of the seats!

:mamoru: :bloated: