OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:word: play looked a little sloppy at times at it cost us with win, hopefully they’ll turn it around for friday

Ottawa played like hungry wolves. I thought the Sabres played pretty well, but the Sens were desperate. They had lost the last 7 out of 8 games…so yeah, they absolutely needed this win.

Tup to an awesome game. Reminded me of last years playoffs.

The Sabres actually may have needed this. They’ve been winning, but they really have not looked very good the lst several nights out.

i thought we played well. we had our chances for sure. we couldnt keep the puck flat, looked jittery with our passes and could have been a little more physical (but i think we need that every game, i just dont think thats our team this year)

biron came up HUGE a couple of times. campbell showed off why he is my fav defensman on the team. briere seemed to be super smooth with the handling tonight. my 3 stars (sabres) of the game

shitty, at least Aneheim lost to Phili tonight though, haha

holy shit i woulda never thought that would happen!

Good news bad news.

Good News: Max is in for tonight. Miller may play backup to Biron if the full practice goes good.

Bad News: Roy is out, 10-14 days, hand injury from blocking a shot.

Anyone gonna be there tonight?

ill be at duffs 2nite getting hammered!

Hooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyfuuuuuuuuuuuuck… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to have to leave my work happy hour early. 2 teams with lots of youth will be fun to watch.

“That beard of bees”

LOL

BUMP BUMP pop
BUMP BUMP pop
BUMP BUMP pop
BUMP BUMP pop
screech screech screech screech screech screech screech screeeeeech…
DAH-NAH.
DAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH.

I’d go to that poker party :gotme: Bring more than a sixer too, cheap bastard.

Heres my theory, Max is the love child of God and a lightning fast hockey cyborg sent back from the future.

Hahaha, that was a nice goal! Welcome back, Max! :tup:

nice fucking save

Vanek, you’re the fucking man!

that was a great shot.

3-0 whooo!!!

Finally, drury was due big time

Jesus, it worked, but I’d prefer Marty never slide all the way into the damn slot like that again.