OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Sorry dude. Gonna be a long season for them this year! I believe they are the ONLY team in the league that downgraded their already pitiful goaltending.

At least you and I are on the same page with the Yankees though! Fuck Em!! Go Tigers (or whoever else they ever play!)

GO TIGERS!!! fucking mad fun at BWW

btw bobby, i’ll be at the game in 111 tomorrow night, so cobblestone afterwards FOR CERTAIN…let ciara know so she can be happy :wink:

aaaaaaaaaand the leafs roll out 6-0 on the sens tonite

wtf

thats right, so SIT DOWN sabres fans, cause the Leafs are much improved.

the sens are far worse then they were last year…

woa woa woa there child

first of all, the leafs have a big 1 in their loss column, sabres have a nice tiny 0

second, one blowout win does not justify the blowout they accepted the night before

three, dude, hal gill…nga plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

leafs are going to enjoy the sabres new pants all season long while looking up from beloooooooooooooooooooow…

OT: wtf happened to mckee’s knee? just noticed he’s on the IR

and john davidsons precious massively payrolled blues got nailed tonite in OT :cry:

Is there any place to buy Jerseys locally besides the arena? I haven’t seen any around.

They will sell them at laux and greatskate soon. The owner of greatskate is a richard so don’t go there. And then if you’re looking for a trip to TO river cirty sports is pretty cool. You can pick up alot of cool shit there.

I saw them at laux in the galleria about 1.5 weeks ago

really, I was just there and they had everything but jerseys.

at this point in the season i will say this…

we are undefeated

ill be sitting in the harbour club sexing err section. I know audios, lafengas and jdmr2’s going to be there. Anyone else?

must have sold out of the jerseys…

I’ll be in section 311

LUCKY FAWKERS!

ill be on my couch throwing large objects at my big screen

MOTHER FUCKING JIZZ HEAD THAT WAS A GOAL!!

can;t really blame the ref for blowing that dead … :frowning:

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES@@~!~

w000t w000t, maybe vanek isn’t worthless haha

awsome start to the season…

HELL YEAH.