Official Forza 3 Thread

list is correct up until level 22 as far as i know since that is my level. i actually didn’t play the game at all today lol.

I feel like you can just beat the game with the cars you win from leveling up. I’ve been using my IS-F, E46 GTR, Ford Focus RS, and NSX-R for everything.

The cars you buy are probably more for the online play, etc.

I’m impressed with the games graphics but not the game play. :ponder

Forgot to mention this last night, but I’m hooked on playing from the in-car view and am really impressed with the detail they put into the interiors. I was looking at the IS-F’s instrument cluster and noticed everything was working, even the odometer :rofl

In car view is the way to go!

Anybody actually have a steering wheel set for the game?

they need a steering wheel w working clutch and a way to adapt the shifter for 5 6 and 7 speed transmissions. then i will buy it. and also start playing the game in man + clutch mode. right now i just feel like i’m mashing random buttons for a super awesome combo in street fighter using the clutch mode.

i stoppped using the clutch in forza 3 becuase i cant break steadily while down shifting, so i went back to seq shit… ur using a controller… it is what it is…

if i could use a G25 with forza… that would be nuts

my mpg meter on my 91 M3 was working :rofl tho i doubt i was getting 20mpg on full throttle…with 402hp …it did move a bit here and there

i also dont like how u win so many cars and cant sell them for money, good mney at least… they used to let u in forza 1

Have you tried auctioning them off?

nah not yet, since we switched our net over at my bros where i keep my xbox, been to lazy to hook it up to live again, im gonna do it tomorrow tho… so i’ll work on auctioning them off but i doubt anyone wants to buy those cars since they are stock and everyone already had them

Im not sure if you will see the R35 GTR at all in Forza…Im pretty sure Polyphony Digital and the Gran Turismo team help design and build it…

the AI is only stupid when u n00bs have them on easy, they dont fuck up much on hard if at all

Polyphony designed the interface for the GTR’s on board computer.

Apparantly you have clutch control in the game with the proper steering wheel setup?

i dont know what wheels u can use with xbox 360, i thought it was just the basic one everyone has seen, it basically looks like it sucks alot… if u could use a G25 with xbox that would be sick…

so yea i doubt clutch control cuz that xbox wheel has two pedals only

News and Announcements

Official Forza Motorsport news and information straight from developers Turn 10 Studios.
FM3102009
Share This Article
Official News
The Ultimate Racing Wheel for Xbox 360
Fanatec brings premium realism to Forza Motorsport 3, including H-pattern 6-speed shifter and clutch pedal.

Che Chou, 6.1.2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FANATEC® PORSCHE® 911 TURBO S RACING WHEELS FOR XBOX® 360™ TO DELIVER THE ULTIMATE RACING EXPERIENCE TO FORZA FANS

Full Lineup of Wheels to be Demoed with Microsoft’s Forza Motorsport 3 at 2009 E3 Expo

fanatec(Los Angeles, CA) – June 1, 2009 – Fanatec®, a leading brand of high-end input devices for game consoles and PCs, today announced that its lineup of Porsche® 911 Turbo S Racing Wheels for Xbox® 360™, which are offered in three different versions (911 Turbo S Edition, Clubsport Edition, and Pure Edition), will be fully supported by Microsoft for its soon to be released Xbox 360 title, Forza Motorsport 3. During this year’s E3 Expo (June 2-4, 2009) in Los Angeles, CA, the wheels will be featured in the Microsoft booth (booth # 1523, South Hall) on Forza racing pods throughout the show.

http://forzamotorsport.net/uploadedImages/Latest_News/Articles/Official_News/pwts_01.jpg?n=6204

The wheels, which will be playable for the first time at the E3 Expo, introduce new features to the Xbox 360. Developed by Fanatec in collaboration with Turn 10 Studios, a Redmond, Washington-based video game developer, these features are set to provide the ultimate simracing experience on the Xbox 360 and include the following: a 900° steering rotation, clutch, sequential shifter,6+1 H-pattern shifter, and force feedback effects, which are automatically detected by the game.

“For Xbox 360 fans seeking the ultimate driving experience, nothing brings the Forza Motorsport 3 experience to life better than the new racing wheels from Fanatec,” said Dan Greenawalt, game director, Turn 10.

http://forzamotorsport.net/uploadedImages/Latest_News/Articles/Official_News/padles_clubsport.jpg?n=735

clubsportKey features for all wheels include :

* Official licensed for  Xbox 360 (fully compatible with PC and other platforms as well)  
  • Backwards compatible with existing games on the Xbox 360 Wireless connection with Xbox 360 and wireless connection through RF dongle to PC (new and improved technology) – Optional cable connection to PC and other platforms
    • Hand stitched leather wheel rim with large diameter
    • 3 Force Feedback motors and smooth belt drive - deliver sensational realism
    • Two gear sticks included: 6+1 speed and sequential

For detailed information, images and pricing on all three wheels, go to www.FANATEC.com.

About Fanatec

Fanatec is a leading brand of high-end input devices for game consoles (PlayStation® 2/PlayStation® 3/Xbox®/Xbox® 360™) and PCs. Designed and manufactured by parent company ENDOR AG, the brand’s focus is centered solely on offering highly innovative and highly functional products designed to enhance and maximize the gaming experience. The brand is sold in Asia, Australia and Europe through distributors and in the U.S. directly through its ENDOR AG USA LLC subsidiary. Headquartered in Landshut, Germany, ENDOR AG was founded in 1997. To learn more about the Fanatec lineup of products, visit www.fanatec.com or visit the community website at Thomas’s blog | Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel

About Forza Motorsport 3

Drive your dream car with Turn 10’s latest racing epic, “Forza Motorsport 3.” Launching this October exclusively for Xbox 360, “Forza Motorsport 3” unites the racing game genre, making it possible for everyone to experience the thrill of the world’s most exotic and exquisite cars. Live the most realistic racing experience ever as you take the wheel of more than 400 of the most-beloved cars on over 100 renowned real-world tracks and exotic road courses from around the globe. With breathtaking high-definition graphics and the most advanced vehicle performance modeling in a video game, “Forza Motorsport 3” includes a host of driving assists and adjustable skill levels to make the game a gripping pick-up-and-play experience for audiences of all ages and skill levels.

Your escape into the world of car culture in “Forza Motorsport 3” doesn’t stop at the track. “Forza Motorsport 3” further fuels the imaginations of its already thriving community of painters, tuners and photographers with improved customization tools and brand-new ways to share creations with the world via Xbox LIVE. Xbox LIVE makes your journey into the “Forza Motorsport” community and the world of user-generated content easy and fun. A love of cars lives in all of us. “Forza Motorsport 3” is the automotive playground we’ve all been waiting for. More information available at Home Page | Forza Motorsport.

About Turn 10

“Forza Motorsport 3” is piloted by Turn 10 of Microsoft Game Studios. The experienced development team, led by franchise director Dan Greenawalt, is composed of top developers, real race drivers and car collectors whose pedigrees include work on top racing franchises such as “Forza Motorsport,” “Project Gotham Racing” and “RalliSport Challenge.” In 2007, Turn 10 released its most recent title, “Forza Motorsport 2,” garnering racing game of the year awards from IGN Entertainment Inc., Yahoo! Inc., GameSpot, and the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences.

ive been cleaning up on this game online…pwning n00bs

HI

GAMERTAG IS SINGH336

please send me some cars for a gift please

Yours TRUELY

SINGHALINGH

Yeah I thought they had something to do with it…I just wasnt sure what it was…

i just hit driver level 40 won some pretty cool cars along the way. as for the money part i have about 1.5 mill. gamertag is mach1yz250f if anyone wants to meet up