Official NHL Trade deadline thread

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20080226_Bernier.wma

interview with bernier on WGR

hahah I’m listening to it now

Big Bear! he can barely fucking talk lol

These guys live out of a suitcase all season long, I see no reason why they shouldn’t be ready to play tomorrow night.

all about chemistry though…he would need to get down there and practice with them to see if he can acclimate to their system with less than a day of practice

Hossa to Pittsburgh for Esposito, Armstrong, Christensen.

edit: Hossa and Dupuis for Espo, Arm, Chris and 1st round pick

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i like how campbells agent said the sharks havent even contacted him yet

hopefully they’ve got the checkbook ready for 6 years @ 7 million per season…else they made a pretty good deal for a rent-a-player

i would have liked to see the sabres get matt carle in that deal, but maybe the 1st round pick with turn out to work better for us in a trade…

fuck

“im excited to be a sabres”

holy

shit

time’s up

Cambell will definately play tomorrow.

UGHHH i love it… but they gave up A LOT for him

all of MTL…

going to commit suicide…and people are gonna be fired lol

adding hossa to pittsburgh is going to make them retardedly good when crosby comes back

trading christensen and armstrong is a tough loss though…esposito gets a “meh” in my book…losing christensen and armstrong will hurt their lower lines…

welcome to how bad montreal looked after the UFA signings last season…lost souray and briere BAD, made no signings…huge uproar in montreal…now they lost out on hossa, they lost huet for NOTHING

oh man…montreal fire sale…lolololol

lol but a crosby malkin hossa line … that friggin rivals alfy spezza and heatly

the trade comes in full…pitt also gets pascal dupuis who will help somewhat on the lower lines…

pitt also sacrificed a pick in that trade

i wonder if they will rush to sign hossa now, or wait to see how he fits in

edit

that will be a nasty PP line, but i’d bet hossa will wing with crosby, and malkin will stay the 2nd line powerhouse when sid the kid returns…

Other than the shootout factor, christensen can be replaced fairly easily though, compared to a talent like hossa

Hossa, Maulkin and Crosby.

:ohnoes:

And I wouldn’t be surprised if I got a CNN breaking news email that the city of Montreal was burning.