OFFICIAL: "Whine about morAns on the road" thread.

Merging…

sweet, have my own thread :headbang:

blue sti, wrx wing

a blue GAY more like it.

i know lame.

i just wanted to reply to one of rob’s posts real bad <3

whatever former friend!

can we keep the “whine” title? i hate having swearing in the thread titles at work

Ack. So my contributions to this thread have consisted of a heaping helping of fail.

“Whine” was my intention in the first place.

best.combo.evar.

well since you claim that the mere sight of your faggy car makes people FLOOR IT OMGZ, maybe you should stop driving it and no one will ever speed on the thruway again!

fucking dumbass.

stop trying to tell us how cool your car is, no one fucking cares. You caught up to them because they got stuck in traffic. You said that already.

I also love how you take sole responsibility for them speeding, but at the same time you’re saying if they hit anyone THEY are the retards. Well if what you’re saying is correct, looking at you MADE them speed, and that was their only deciding factor, therefore leaving you responsible for any damage to property/persons… right? So, everything you said that was negative about them, we can just assume is the same about you, right?

Not to mention, you just admitted you were trying to catch up to them, which would put you at a speed greater than theirs, and since your piece of shit car weighs more, YOU were a bigger threat to everyone than both of them.

gonna contradict yourself anymore dipshit?

Stop posting.

haha, my boss came over to my desk to look at this spreadsheet with me and I had OFFICIAL: Bitch in my taskbar…i had to do a sneaky ALT F4 when I was changing windows.

Ha. Sorry about that.

I joined a forum for one of the financial apps we support when we were having some issues and it just happens to look just like NYSpeed…they must think i’m doing a whole lot of troubleshooting.

:lol:

:tup:

now i can feel like i’ve actually accomplished something in posting on here…lol

:clap: I’m still working on that…

:lol:

So I was kinda against these threads until I got to witness true asshattery myself and feel the need to share. Since these threads are all merged, why not.

To the silver audi driver on the 290 between NFB and Colvin:

You actually startled me when I looked in my rear view and saw a vehicle moving toward me so quickly whilst I was attempting to change lanes (with signal). I could smell your WOT exhaust in my enclosed cabin for moments after you passed. Your 110+ speeds in heavy traffic weren’t unnoticed, by me, the many vehicles you swerved by, or by the trooper sitting at the crest of the hill by colvin. Despite your finest efforts to slam on the brakes and bail onto colvin, I assisted the trooper in getting over 3 lanes of traffic and nabbing your hot-rod ass while trying to hide on a side street.

May darwin have mercy on your soul. And please end yourself without taking any innocent people with you. :tup:

/vent

Oh snap…

Side note: mazdaspeeds are off the radar WOOT :burnin:

^ I too have assisted troopers in giving them a path to destruction for some real asshattery.

^ truth…“4 door family car” :ohyeah: