Oh Hi, I stretched.

also where did u take ur tire’s to get mounted?

go to wheels direct at mccowan and sheppard. look for evan and tell him i sent ya. so fars hes helped peter, chris, wilson(willx), and several other people i sent there. just whatever price he gives you, dont go advertising it to other people. :cool:

I need to get myself a mounter & balancer…

a bad idea in your feild.
btw can you get awsomeness wheels like these CCW’s ?

lol oohhh man if u ever got one u would make dirty slutty prostitutes look tight.

is stretching safe?

^^^ does jesus love the little children???

That depends, if you as Starvin Marvin if Jesus loves him and he’ll tell you no or he wouldnt be starving… anyways

speaking of jesus, w.w.j.d. what would jesus drift

samsons car^^^

i got some 215/40 on a 9 i loveee it :stuck_out_tongue:

and lets you buy new wheels when the sidewall un-seats

Tire glue doesn’t work for that man, it works for a corroded surface and for that sort of shit.
But that stretching shit that you guys do is completely unsafe and defeats the purpose of having wide wheels and wide tires for a bigger contact patch so basically you are keeping the same contact patch as what came on your car from the factory and making the car ride like shit. On a side note I think it looks uber gay when I see that

the more ZRrubber that is spinning soo easly on the solid stretched tires the more smoke that will come out and it is alot nicer to control a tire that isnt flexing around. im pretty sure the real DK started that his on his AE and im pretty sure he knows about cars

yeeeaaaah ok

DK what a joke

(goes and shakes head and then bangs head into wall for a bit after talking to mongaloid)

^LMAO @ fast and furious rice

Big_diesel spoke the truth.

For drifting and looks (that don’t appeal to me) is all its for and a waste of money and curbing rubs.

There are excellent threads on zilvia for both stretching (gay) and fitting tires properly (a thread called maximum rubber wheel fitment or something). Look at them both…

Stretching is the new honda civic neon lights rice.

But nice wheels bings, ccws rock.

whats wrong with stretching tires to make the wheel fit w/o rubbing issue?

Just beyond most people’s comprehension that’s whats wrong… everyone’s been brainwashed to stretch.

Ziptied is the mother of all stretching whores. Apparently if your visa can still fit you are not stretched enough.

In contrast to the zip tied thread

PJ Corrales uploaded this video to

The above proves why stretching is gay