Oil rises as Saudi Arabia nixes Bush plea near $128 a barrel

“false war propoganda”, thats not even used in the correct context… ooo someone learned how to use wikipedia i see, and what gives us the right 70 years later to take they’re oil? its in THEY’RE country, get out of the US and open your fucking mind

hey pal, before you insult me again, how do you know that i dont know how those people live over there?:squint:

Still didn’t answer the question…

We do a TON for the middle east…if you can’t see this then you should get a :bloated: tattoo on your forehead.

Then give my dumb ass a list of things we actually do for them.

NEWSFLASH: The US is NOT as great of a world power anymore, if it even is one at all. The other countries of the world owe it NOTHING. And Bushy is having a hard time processing this.

you cant be a world power when your beyond broke, but thats wayyyyyyy off from the topic of this thread.

as far as oil, I agree fuck the huggers, drill that shit and stop buying from the forigners.
Supply vs demands, the prices will come down.

Legalize Hemp aswell, it being illegal is only hurting our country, which was started on hemp production.
It was the 3rd biggest crop.
No I’m not talking about weed for the smokers, tho hemp being legal would make them happy aswell :beer:

NEWSFLASH: the US is still the greatest military power in the world and we do a lot for the despotic governments in the middle east, including keeping them safe and in power.

O’RLY

the first time any country has some kind of problem be it huminatarian or needs aid etc, who is the first country to help out?

does not mean its a world power, and you can’t say ANY country, look at nicaragua, Darfur, are we helping them out as much as other countries that involve our political agenda? no , and how do we keep the middle east countries safe…they’ve been around for oh, 2-3000 years, and us, not even 250

Theres plenty of oil to go around right now…nobody ever gets turned away from the pump…so why are prices so high?

If there was more (and there is) why would it help prices go down. Your government is blaming the Saudi’s for high gas prices. Bet you $1 its not their fault at all.

Must be the Canadians abecause its obviously not us lol

we need to build more refineries. we have not built one since 1976.

but we are still helping. We should turn our backs to everyone, and then they would all cry about it.

All of you are taking a piss if you think that Europe, India, the arab nations or even china can hold a candle to the US economy or military. True power is shifting, but it hasnt shifted fully yet. And as retarded as the government is at the moment I would never bet against the American people.

The american people are sheep. Nobody in this country is going to do anything about it.

Pick up a history book. Those mid east countries have been around for barely 60 years, since WWII

wow this thread escalated fast in less than an hour due to one ignorant statement

how come england isnt broke?

Wow the US isn’t broke.