OMFG! china king in hamburg gets shut down!!

yes, random little electrical components… that it.

They have the locals and the people that have been going there for 20 years. Oh, and the people from the Erie County Fair… those people are bananas.

God I’m glad I have a 9-5 office job now :slight_smile:

this was on the news here in syracuse this morning… awesome

lmao

I fail to see the problem.

I need to eat there again.

soo good.

damn chinese

A couple people should go their and dress up as deer and shake there hoofs in anger in the parking lot…or collect a bunch of roadkill and place it at the front entrance.
They prob get theyr sushi in that polluted pond behind the building.

i can attest to this, bings one parts car was behing said restraunt. no deer / ducks / dogs / cats to be seen, just lil kids in cages

Someone should get a set of antlers, and leave them hanging out of the garbage bin in back of the place. Put them in there around 4pm.

What restaurant? The one at 512 NFB?

truth.com

rofl that is hilarious, i really want to watch and see what other asian restaurant employees do

been there ate that

does anyone have the video from channel 7 of them draggin the deer in the place ha

is it REALLY roadkill?

Guy probably got it hunting or something.

It just makes the story infinitely more interesting to say it was roadkill…

LOL apparently this made the opie and anothiny show this morning

see the thing is i beleve if dude would have done this at his house and brought it to work no one would have seen/saw anything …

lol he was cutting up the deer for deer jerky for himself!

sooo…anyone ever eat at wak22/wak28. what was the reason they had to change their name for? i no they did not pass standards for some reason. made me think about eating there after so many years.

man, red pepper > any other chineese place.

reading shit like this/hearing stories from other people really makes the food a lot less appetising.

we get lunch from there a lot … lol and yes thats y they changed the name