OMFG! china king in hamburg gets shut down!!

Dood - some guy at work is like “hey, you hear about the deer in some chinese buffet in Buffalo?”

lol, spreading like crazy

Nah son - there are a ton of little chinese places that are awesome. Uncle Johns is good shit (for real chinese stuff)

where’s uncle johns?

A witness tells us he saw an oriental man dragging the deer inside.

who hires writers like this…

I have heard two rumors, that is one of them.

The other rumor had something to do with being able to own a business after moving into the country for so long until you have to pay a certain fee, the time ran out, and supposedly another family member became the “owner” of the “new company”… Technicality, but either way their food is very good.

And btw this is one of the top stories on Digg and other national levels, crazy

if thats true why would they need to change the name?

anyone in the hamburg area- if you want awesome chinese food go to ginger and garlic on mckinnly near clark st. shit is legit

AFAIK when a business changes hands, it has to be renamed (at least, remember reading something about it back in HS). Don’t know what cases this applies to though

right didnt know, thanks

naw man that’s what the witness said

ok so this isnt the one on lake in the plaza im thinking.

but it wasn’t in quotes? so shouldn’t it be corrected to no be racist even if the ignorant witness can’t tell the difference between a rug and a human?

Doubtful, it says on South Park, so I would imagine more towards the village? I used to live in the Bethford neighborhood back in the day, and we would order from the China King on Lake, hmmm… :roflpicard:

It all tastes good and never got me sick, so I don’t care if it were baby seal I was eating.

lol I’d actually prefer it

how long did ona talk about it?

i havent been listening in a LONG TIME

don’t know… a guy at work said about 10-15 mins.

one of the lines of the day were about it

“what wrong wit da chineese foo we got? it eats pretty guuuuuuud”

“genrl cho’s… pok fied rice… sweet n soua chickn”

:lol:

It’s on Drudge Report too. I love it when Buffalo stupidity makes national headlines…