OMG Bike Crash Is Everyone OK? *2018* (Count = ?)

Traffic circles + Buffalo = Fail

There is always someone who has no idea what the fuck is going on.

Driving into the traffic circle and doing a complete stop
Stopping at a yield when there are 0 other cars

I HATE Richmond ave with stop signs at the circles thankfully buffalo cops dont care if you treat them like yeilds but there just retarded.
after driving in mexico for 6 moths in a country thats not sue happy. I hate driving in the US. speed limits are stupid and people suck.

I was just thinking about how they should install MORE of them, like at Lake and Main. Even though you have to deal with clueless morons who can’t understand them, they sure beat traffic lights. At least 3 people blasted into that statue on South Park/Legion and that guy died 2 years ago at Big Tree. If you can manage to do that you shouldn’t be driving period. Not sure how this guy died at such a low-speed roundabout but I’d wager there is more to the story.

Another down and one hurt

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/222899/37/1-Dead-1-Hurt-in-Motorcycle-Crash-in-Machias

Someone in my office who apparently knew the guy who died said they are investigating this as a possible hit and run. Not sure if that was mentioned since I didn’t read through it at all, but that sucks if it was.

The news really left this one wide open. Just starting controversy over the roundabouts with any clear cut reason to why the crash happened. Hate how the news has been lately. Like they are out to corrupt everyone that is stupid.

It’s a double edge sword my friend. If they report it wrong, they get torched. If they report it, but don’t give too many details, they get torched. If they don’t report it at all, they get torched.

Sounds like a triple edged sword.

one hell of a sword

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkg_JoJxD-65GbFTayvf4baHQWxtfvQhKm1QchWh91WC2w8Oms

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTavBAe33qnJBNeA_GYRo-n-wWAyBgG6ffbtF93ym3Xi2qPw7rq

built not bought

=]

Big enough radiator?

I think he should supplement.

Yeah. They report alcohol was not involved so then WTF caused the accident. Either he was fucking around or something / someone caused the crash. Stop talking about a freekin circle and focus on something else. Would like to know accident stats on the double circle on Harlem / Kensington. Little tricky the first time but after that, it’s just another circle.

Saw this thing over the weekend, it’s massive!

thats what she said

Yea, well…they have their own problems too…

Thought me and skurge were going to see another biker down and possibly into his car. Dumbass on Transit road by the little airport near Lockport… put the bike up on one and tried to ride a fast wheelie in the middle of traffic, came down crocked and almost put the bike down. Good save, but stupid move. The way he came down, the bike would have gone across into oncoming traffic. Was happy to see I didn’t have a bike flipping at the car I was in.

Big enough to cool 350ci, this ain’t no little sissy cc bike lmao

Dan was one my of neighbors years ago in Blasdell. His dad has a lot of pull in town, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drinking and they covered it up. Additionally he rode crazy, but has also been on a sport bike for years and raced often. He was also into drugs a bit so maybe that was a factor?