OMG not another "should I buy"

[quote=“JayS,post:43,topic:33253"”]

I’ll revisit any thread I want, and continue to call you a little prick. Welcome to the internet. :slight_smile:

And yes, I own my house. And I haven’t mooched off mommy and daddy since I was 18.

But seriously, all of this drama could have been avoided had you simply come on and said you wanted to buy an old BMW. Or even had your first response to everyone telling you how stupid it was to spend 5k on a car to save gas had simply been, “Yeah, I’m not really doing it to save gas, I just want a BMW”.

But no, you have to respond acting like a dick.

[/quote]

Okay, good point. Yet when you came in here instead of just saying that’s not the best idea to save $ on gas, you insult me.
I admit I may have came off a little hostile but, It’ clearly asks in my OP what issues should I look for in these cars. NOT, If I should buy one and mooch of mom some more.
If you feel the need to keep saying that, can you please tell me how I mooch off my parents? I’ve paid for every auto that I own. However, like any good parent, they didn’t kick me out of the house as soon as I turned 18. They will let me live here atleast another year untill I get everything on track and am looking to move into a house.

P.S If I’m a little prick. You’re a huge prick.
I guess when I move out the biggest thing I can look forward to is coming on here and making fun of younger people looking to buy a car.
:walter: