OMG not another "should I buy"

you are still driving like an ass, people with 3500 duallies are getting 20+ mixed driving, fuckstick

on a side note, when anyone comes at you with a fact you come back with some fucking 3 year old like remark, i.e. “assnuts”

after this maybe you should still live with your parents till you grow the fuck up.

[quote=“66impalass,post:61,topic:33253"”]

you are still driving like an ass, people with 3500 duallies are getting 20+ mixed driving, fuckstick

on a side note, when anyone comes at you with a fact you come back with some fucking 3 year old like remark, i.e. “assnuts”

after this maybe you should still live with your parents till you grow the fuck up.

[/quote]

Okay fuck stick here we go. Most diesel drivers inflate there MPG numbers even more so they feel better.

On the highway with the banks setting on 2 I average 21 mpg doing 65-68.
MIXED driving I average 17…this is HAND CALCULATED

Those numbers you hear are from guys who read the overhead display which is slightly off, and even more off when you chip the truck, because the computer does not account for the extra fuel being dumped in the cylnders.

So untill you own a 1 ton dullie…please don’t respond with those numbers because it makes me want to slap you.
I have not heard ANYONE with a 1 ton dullie getting 20+ mixed driving.
20+ is achivable doing under 70mph with very little elevation change and a 2wd truck. add in 4x4, along with 4 drivewheels…you are looking at MAYBE 20 mpg on the highway and more like 16 mixed.
So i’ll say it agian,ASSNUTS.
You are wrong.

See what happens when you post the train wreck pic fuzzy? It only gets worse.

:lol:

ALSO, MODS CAN YOU PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD, I’LL JUST GO TO THE BIMMER FORUMS FOR ADVICE

Good luck. Don’t tell them why you’re doing it. :tup:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:65,topic:33253"”]

Good luck. Don’t tell them why you’re doing it. :tup:

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:62,topic:33253"”]

Okay fuck stick here we go. Most diesel drivers inflate there MPG numbers even more so they feel better.

On the highway with the banks setting on 2 I average 21 mpg doing 65-68.
MIXED driving I average 17…this is HAND CALCULATED

Those numbers you hear are from guys who read the overhead display which is slightly off, and even more off when you chip the truck, because the computer does not account for the extra fuel being dumped in the cylnders.

So untill you own a 1 ton dullie…please don’t respond with those numbers because it makes me want to slap you.
I have not heard ANYONE with a 1 ton dullie getting 20+ mixed driving.
20+ is achivable doing under 70mph with very little elevation change and a 2wd truck. add in 4x4, along with 4 drivewheels…you are looking at MAYBE 20 mpg on the highway and more like 16 mixed.
So i’ll say it agian,ASSNUTS.
You are wrong.

[/quote]

Talked to co-worker sitting right next time me who hand calculated mpg for is Supercab 6.4LTT F-350 dually, he got 21 mixed and gets 25ish on the highway, 24.86 to be exact.

eat a dick, grow up and maybe educate your self and you won’t be such a fucking tool… :smash2:

[quote=“66impalass,post:67,topic:33253"”]

Talked to co-worker sitting right next time me who hand calculated mpg for is Supercab 6.4LTT F-350 dually, he got 21 mixed and gets 25ish on the highway, 24.86 to be exact.

eat a dick, grow up and maybe educate your self and you won’t be such a fucking tool… :smash2:

[/quote]

LOL, you rule too :tup:

[quote=“MPD47,post:56,topic:33253"”]

On the thruway I average almost 30mpg with the 3 series I’ve been driving with an auto trans (worse gas mileage) and during AKA Rally where I was going WOT for hours on end I averaged 24.2mpg, please know what you’re talking about before you speak about BMW’s.

[/quote]

I know what I’m talking about. Look for the specs on the car, it’s average is only around 20 mpg. Of course there are tons of factors that can change what MPG you’re getting, but the average for both of the cars he mentioned, on all of the years he mentioned, is around 20, give or take a few. Maybe he’ll get 8 more mpg. Big whoop. I looked before I posted. And he never mentioned thruway miles, he actually didn’t mention what kind of miles he was putting on.

Please know that I’m not an idiot before you try and insult my post.

PS. I own a BMW, and I know what mpg you can get. And these days, I don’t think manual and auto trannys really make a difference on gas mileage. One might even get worse mpg with a manual because they’re shifting at a higher rpm than an auto would. Atleast that’s how I drive. And if this kid is getting 15 mpg on a diesel truck, I’m sure he’s not cruising like an old lady either.

With that said, no hard feelings.

the big moral should be that if the MPG of your car/truck is killing you and impacting life

don’t shop for a better car, shop for a better job.

[quote=“dawn,post:69,topic:33253"”]

PS. I own a BMW, and I know what mpg you can get. And these days, I don’t think manual and auto trannys really make a difference on gas mileage. One might even get worse mpg with a manual because they’re shifting at a higher rpm than an auto would. Atleast that’s how I drive. And if this kid is getting 15 mpg on a diesel truck, I’m sure he’s not cruising like an old lady either.

With that said, no hard feelings.

[/quote]

I’m not even going to bother refuting the first half of your post, because I agree, there are a ton of variables. I know you own an e39, which arguably has some of the worst gas mileage of any (modern) BMW’s currently on the road. The auto vs manual does make a ton of difference due to gearing and drivetrain loss. Average BMW drivetrain loss for a manual is around 12-14% whereas the auto is closer to 18%, combined with the differences in gearing, the auto gets SIGNIFICANTLY worse gas mileage. As for the diesel truck, it’s not hard to get 15mpg in them, hell driving like a grandma the last time I was driving one I only got 19-22.

Of course no hard feelings, this is the internet afterall and I know you’re not as retarded as the OP.

my superduty 19- no matter what. loaded,unloaded, in wind, with a tail wind. it is a truck, it is used for towing. you have never mentioned what your mpgs are towing.

sorry. this just makes want to be you more. all you have to worry about is 6-9 more mile out of a tank of gas. 5280 ft X 6-9 and just drove that much less.

[quote=“66impalass,post:67,topic:33253"”]

[/quote]

I honestly fucking hate you. I own the god danm truck. I KNOW WHAT MPG I GET.

The NEW trucks get better gas millage…mines an 03. doesn;t make too much of a diff but god.
Why would I say my truck ghets worse mpg than it does?
And i think your co worker is lying btw…read up on the new 6.4 litres…they are having a ton of problems with them…I know a bunch of guys who have them…25mpg on the highway…haha. you have gullible written on your forhead.
MOVE THIS TO OT!

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:73,topic:33253"”]

[/quote]

That’s ok, we all hate you. :rubicant:

[quote=“MPD47,post:74,topic:33253"”]

That’s ok, we all hate you. :rubicant:

[/quote]

:word: He can post a thread about anything and end up being a prick and bitching at people. All roads lead to vagina monologues.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:73,topic:33253"”]

The NEW trucks get better gas millage…mines an 03. doesn;t make too much of a diff but god.
Why would I say my truck ghets worse mpg than it does?
And i think your co worker is lying btw…read up on the new 6.4 litres…they are having a ton of problems with them…I know a bunch of guys who have them…25mpg on the highway…haha. you have gullible written on your forhead.
MOVE THIS TO OT!

[/quote]

http://smiliesftw.com/x/lance3.gif

http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/02/GiantTool.jpg