OMVOC Membership

Hey everyone thanks so much for helping me out while we get OMVOC on its feet and organized, I do want OMVOC to be a well oiled machine that is a force to be reckoned with!

I would like to get some additional information from you guys;

1. Are you a member?
  2. If we charge $10.00 a year for membership can you swing that?
  3. Can we get you to sign up with in a month’s time?
  4. Do you want to get involved more, but don’t know what to do?

You do not have to post if you do not want to, you can PM me and let me know your thoughts and ideas on where to go from here.

We are talking with the MTO and have been in meetings, I want to bridge ideas together so that driving on all streets in Canada can be accomplished without social profiling or negative feedback from the police / insurance. I have a few ideas that need support from you and the automotive community and I think that 2007 can be a year of substantial change!

Thanks everyone!

Jeff C

i really like what you guys are doing and i will definitely join. i do have 1 request though. if we could get a sticker or anything to identify that we’re a member so that when cops see it they’ll think twice about being assholes. not that every cops is like this but i’ve had the pleasure of talking with one of these.

once cops know that we are serious about our rights and willing to fight them legally whenever they step out of bounds, that should get them to think twice about pulling modified cars just for no reason at all. once OMVOC makes a big impact with the MTO the word should spread around regarding this organization and good things will arise from that.

+1 on that sticker idea…

+1

It’d be great to have a cop see a sticker and be like “oh great, another ricer” then read “OMVOC” then the cop would be like “OH SHIT CAN"T **** WITH HIM” :smiley:

thats exactly what i hope will happen. i dont mind getting pulled over if there was a reason. but if they pull me over just because of what i drive then they’re just being assholes