Opinions on new vehicle

the new outback is hot.

http://motortrend.com/autoshows/coverage/112_0309_frnk_subaruout_z.jpg

outback is ok…but 2.5 GT wagons is hot

http://fp.images.autos.msn.com/merismus/gallery/c446499a.jpg http://fp.images.autos.msn.com/merismus/gallery/c446498a.jpg

the Legacy 3.0R spec B is really nice…but of course we can’t get it here in the US

i saw a legacy in the parking garage… they are nice.

as are the 2.0t saabs… and volvos

get an suv (vw toureag v8)

nice but way over priced

yeah and no… the v6 is WAY over priced in my opinion… i mean 30K+ for a v6 is ghey… it’s awesome on the inside though… i love those things… i’d drive one all day… the v8 is only like 40k… so it’s not insanely expensive when stupid fucks spend up to 60k on toyotas and escalades or whatever…

now the v10 turbo diesel woul dbe sick… that thing is like 55k

all suv’s are overpriced

fixed.

i hear you…
escalages, H2’s, Porsche, etc…are way to high in my book
out of all the Luxo Suv’s i like the Navigator but still its too much$

but my list of SUV’s go like this
FX
SRX V6
MDX/Pilot
Volvo SUV
Pathfinder
probably a few i’m missing but…

Those subies are 250hp and AWD(duh) and the best looking thing Subie has done in…well ever.

Gtp

I do like the looks of the Legacy. Her big thing is space though, hence the SUV thoughts.

I know I own 3 Pontiacs right now, but I’m definitely open to everything, that’s why we dumped the GM card (and they changed the program).

ummm he has two. thats what he is getting rid of

I know this…But he dont have the new style GTP. And I think he likes them

New GTP is a possibility too. I’m gonna drive every damn vehicle out there. And these have to be full throttle test drives too with winding roads and hills.

XLR is their platform share with the Corvette.

CTS is the small 4 door sedan
the SRX is the Wagonish looking Sedan by Caddy

Think 6 hour drive with a 3 year old and a 13 year old and potentially a friend for the 13 year old. Remember those family trips in the car. My mother moved to Delaware - near the beach, so I will probably make the trip once a month over the summer. We have the portable DVD player, but that last two hours are no fun.

cadillac deville !!! get a 1-2 year old one w/ a warrentyy that is better than a new caddy. my dad just got a 2003 deville dhs loaded and very comfy tons of room and has a 7 year 100,000 mile warrenty
Rorich in west lib

my bad…in that list i ment the SRX…

yeah the SRX is the SUV/Wagon based on the CTS.
its comes in a V6 & V8 but from what i red the perfoamance gain is not worth the 8-10K to get the V8…i think its only like 2 tenths quicker in the 1/4
and getting a loaded V8 is up towards 50K…way to pricy IMO…but V6 around 35+ is not too bad

how many miles on the wifes gtp?? r u going to sell it???

<-------jeff look at the avatar!!! u knw u like it

75K. We probably won’t be doing anything until later this year. Unless of course, some great deal presents itself. However, you need to know what you want to watch for the deals, so that’s where we’re starting.