Opinions on new vehicle

Probably going to replace the wife’s GTP soon, not sure what with. She wants to look at SUVs. If not, then a 4-door. Has to be at least a midsize, somewhere around $30K. Personally I like the looks of the Mazdaspeed6, but sticks are a no-no for her. I’m not a big fan of SUVs (unless they can handle, perform, and have the gas mileage of a car).

And wimpy engines are out. This was a “discussion” at x-mas dinner with some relatives who said their minivan was just fine. Laurie said it would be fine if you could put a supercharger on it. Brought a tear to my eye. :smiley:

wrx sti

Grand Cherokee

4 runner

is’nt chevy gonna due a tahoe ss or something. i thought iread something about that.

malibu maxx

$30k interesting is the Nissan Hybird SuV/Car can’t remember the name of it though…

Murano?

cars:
saabaru --think its the 92X
Mazda 6 (V6)
accord hybrid
TSX
TL
legacy 2.5/outback
Altima
Forester turbo
Maxima
500/Montego
Freestyle
Volvo sedan or wagon S40/S60

due out in 2006: Lincoln Zephyr (looks real nice), thay also have a wagon coming out that looks like the caddy XLR …its based on the freestyle

SUV’s
Infinity FX (probably close to 40), but the murano is the step down.
Pathfinder
Honda Pilot
Liberty
V6 XLR
Pacifica

something with tank tracks so you can go in the snow j/k

Ford 500, or a Passat

new altima with the 3.5 :bigthumb:

i’ll be getting one at the end of this year or maybe sooner

Dodge Magnum with either the 3.5 or the hemi…

Subaru Legacy

the new one is beeeeee-u-tiful.

http://thehollywoodextra.com/subaru/legacy1big.jpg

^^ that is sweet

turbo???

the legacy gt is a turbo 2.5

get it :bigok:

I agree on the legacy. It has a motor from the sti only its detuned for a little economy. Nothing a little tuning couldn’t fix :burnout:

the wagon is better IMO