opinoin?

hey guys i am getting everybody’s opinion on what to do to my 240…either go SR20DET redtop and keep my old front clip (oh yea,it is a 92’ 240sx) and just get a wide bodykit and sleepy headlights for it or get the s13 front clip conversion with the SR20 redtop and a wide bodykit for it? I know i may sound like one of those ignorant fools…well maybe i am but i am just wondering. :idhitit: [/b]

you might want to introduce yourself first in the new members section, some moderator’s going to tell you that soon… and this thread should be in the car chat…

Moved, and we can tell people ourselves if we want them to post somewhere or do something. :evil:

Moved, and we can tell people ourselves if we want them to post somewhere or do something. :evil:[/quote]

lol whops :stuck_out_tongue: my bad

What do you mean by s13 front clip conversion, are you talking about a silvia or a sil80 front end?

um yeah i stay just stick with the factory clip and put a lip on, but thats just my opinion[b]

What does it matter what you do? You’re already a “drift king,” and there can be only one king… so your car must be close to perfect!

we’re all arrogant assholes on this forum, ignore us.

clip it. having a redtop SR in a stock looking car doesnt mean shit these days, if u want to turn heads and feel original sileighty that thing up nice, it’ll be siluttghty hahha (slutty)

no dont do that

cus i already did

do a 99 civic front end conversion.

GT

someone told me there are integra converted 240s in a junkyard in etobicoke

if you want it, pm me and I’ll give you info

most people on here dont realyl know what they want to do with their cars…

so dont us for our opinions…

do what you want and can do.

yea dude, look at our cars, (even tho some of us dont have any,) do what suit you best. You want to build a car which you can look at in the morning, so it can make you feel good about going to work. Rather than seeing something looking crap and driving crap, which you hate. If you want SR20, so it, if you want Silvia front end, do it. Don’t listen to these guys, just cuz someones done it, doesn’t mean u cant. Besides, whatever you do, has prolly been done before and if it hasn’t it will be somewhere down the road.

Yeah man, do what you want with your car. Just remember it’s better to save your cash for school now then waste it on a car. That way when your finished school you have less debt and can spend more cash on a vehicle.

Truer words were never spoken^

or the translation for a non-scholatic:

Righter words was not never speaked

:lol:

right…

thanx guys i think i am going with the stock front end idea.U guys have taught me soo much,I LOVE U ALL! :bsflag:

Well drift king, we here at the SON establishment would like to thank YOU, my good friend, for polluting the gene pool. May all your future endeavours be as sucessful as this one will no doubt be.

May I suggest something?

Change your name to HarkPar-King, and refer to the dictionary on the spelling of opinion…

Thanks,

TM

fag

(F A G)

he’s probably a ricer, there is my opinion. Seems like one of those people who just do up their car so they can put it on cardomain, and have a poll running with “will it be better to put an sr20 or an rb26 into my car?” and never end up doing anything but add a ricer sticker on the side of the car that reads “240sx racing”. He prolly doesn’t even know what a 240sx is, but read upon it in superstreet magazine and decided to trade his civic for it to go with the flow.

just as sasha says it “twinkle-toe-fairy”