OPP caught streetracing, undercover car impounded

Because when someone breaks into your car/house, steals your wallet, stomps your kittens , etc, you’re not going to call William Mattar; you depend on the cops to fix your shit. It’s a perk that I think they’re allowed.

Stop complaining about it.

And there it is. No job in this country allows you to break domestic laws. If they come to your house after a break in or they do whatever they’d do if your kitten got stomped (?), it’s part of their JOB. They’re compensated by their salary, just like the rest of us. Well, salary plus you don’t have to pay for car insurance or gas. And you can’t get layed off. And you have excellent health care. And if you get a second car, your insurance is really cheap because you’re technically a professional driver.

Some people might say they’re compensated enough without getting to break the law.

And I’m not going to cry about them being on their cell phone while driving, or running a red light, or speeding, etc. Anyone who bitches about that is just a fggt. Now, if cops get away with the shit that that Niagara Falls cop was pulling for a while, then bitch away. Until then, stfu.

“until that thing happens that’s already happened, don’t bitch”

Next time I see an abuse of police authority I’m going to curb-stomp a hedgehog.

lol, you’re kinda dumb.

He didn’t get away with it. :roflpicard:

Yeah but it’s the same concept. Let police have illegal “perks” and they’ll think they’re above the law.

This.

:picard:

No, don’t be retarded. Things are illegal because they’re unsafe. If it’s safe for a cop to do it, it shouldn’t be illegal because it’s safe for others to do it. Don’t give me some bullshit excuse about them getting perks for doing a difficult job (because the guy who hoses out port-a-potties doesn’t get shit). If it’s not safe to go through a red light, I shouldn’t get a ticket for it. If it is, then a cop shouldn’t be doing it to get to Dunkin Donuts while the getting’s good. They are required to abide by the law, and yet they don’t, because they think they’re special. I care about equal treatment under the law, not about my own right to do something on the road.

But if I’m going to lose my license for driving 90 in a 65 while chatting on my laptop and talking on the cell-phone, the guy tearing up my license shouldn’t be doing the same thing himself.

I stopped reading after here when it proved that I’m right - if they’re not responding to an emergency call, they’re an asshole and legally they should be catching the consequences.

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-jerkbag.gif