Orange Saleen Goes Down Hard

true, but thats ill im trying to get across, is a comparison nothing more nothing less, not trying to get this whole internet argueing b.s. going im to old for that shit.

:1320:

your not hearing me im not saying that the sti will win. a cobras quarter mile times are around 12.9-13.2 depending on the driver and conditions and whatnot, a sti is around 13.3-13.4.

Nah… Those times aren’t reality if you’re talking local stuffs. A couple local Cobras have gone 12.6 STOCK. They trap around 112.

The STI that’s the topic of this thread, owned by a good friend of mine, was a whole second slower then 12.6 when it was stock.

The cars look closer in the mags then they are at the track. In a street race, they’re pretty close because of the AWD. At the track, the Cobras gonna win.

a stg. 2 sti is around 12.7-12.9 in the quarter mile.

Depending on who’s Stage II package, I think the STI can do better then 12.7, but yeah, those are close numbers.

seen a few STI’s going 13.0-13.3 at 101-103mph at the track… judgin by that trap speed, i dont think they have mods as that seems to be the norm of a WELL driven STI.

reflash and turbo back STI will dyno 300-315awhp. just exhaust and intake will do 260’s awhp. reflash and exhaust STI making 300awhp will do mid 12’s easy. more like lower 12s. they will trap 106-110 mph tho which is still less than stock cobras but that awd on street tires will rip 1.7 60’s to most cobra guys 1.8 well driven on street tires (aka not drag radials lol). 1.8’s on street tires to me is impressive for rwd cars with power.

on the street from a roll, cobra kills.:itr41:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

it is a 2004 saleen and it is supercharged

it was purchased at mccrackin and they live off babcock/evergreen

You know the guy? Did you get the story from him? :smiley:

dont know him at all, but i had a similar encounter with him

i saw one in fox chapel a couple times

theres a red convert saleen out here owned by a doctor, its his daily driver, rain snow whatever

I roll race unless its at PRP or a track. Street tires and 400+ hp dont mix well from a dig on pittsburgh roads.