"Paint Darkstar Pink - Lesions for Liberty" event v. Shootmewithapaintballgun

:bowdown:

maybe not you. but hey 50 bills is alot just to give up for a few small bruises and basically anything over 450 fps will start to send the balls screwy.

I know nothing about paintball guns. I just know that I dont want to be SERIOUSLY injured. :rofl:

in for PewterSS to buy 20 minutes of time and plug me till i lose consciousness

$100 for 1 shot point blank to the balls at 150psi

ha all that will happen is you will bleed. well if you get hit in the balls you will be going down hard.

ps make sure you wear something to cover your eyes.

How about this: I punch you as hard as I can in the face and if you can, you can shoot me point blank in the balls for $100. :wink:

both my face and testicles will be well protected.

I will be in for this. I support Ron Paul, but this is the best fifty spent on a a presidential candidate.

SPAM

Im in but Im using my own gun

Depending on location, I’ll come and bring some food.

In if i get to use my own gun… I swear it shoots paintballs. Disregard the 300 win mag shells in the sidesaddle they are just there for decoration.

boo eff that!

Mike…i am in IF i can use MY OWN PB gun…which is semi-auto(it won’t matter because after 30 seconds if my gun doesn’t freeze up 3/4 of my 200 round hopper will be plastered to you)

and for a backdrop you can use a large Ron Paul sign …genius Ill be there with cam in hand…will beverages be available

ok, $200 then.
my sister could probably swing harder then you :slight_smile:

Pictures of sister ??

isnt ron paul the asshat that said 9/11 was an inside job?

if you try you had better pray I dont take it away from you.

thats only fair. I’ve been shooting what your mother believes to be blanks into her for years. +

negative ghostrider. everyone gets a crack with the same gun. only fair.

with a catchy name like Paintballs for Paul or Lesions for Liberty, the media will be sure to pick it up. If i get an interview with Sean Hannity and it’s live I swear to christ I’ll tell him to go fuck himself.

could be. Never met the gal.

:werd:

:ugh2: um, no. It’s the guy born and raised in PITTSBURGH! Dormont High baby!