"Paint Darkstar Pink - Lesions for Liberty" event v. Shootmewithapaintballgun

ill drink beer and watch

No, but he indicated we were asking for it.

no he didn’t you stupid fuck.

Depending on the venue location and time, I might be up for this.

This is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of. :doh:

He’s OBVIOUSLY not going to get a major party nomination, so how much is the DNC paying you to keep this shit up?

However, if you find a hot chick somewhere that will give out some Ron Paul blowjobs for around 10 bucks, then I’m in…:boink

Yes he did…during the republican debate of the 24th. Then he had to talk himself out of it after Giuliani called him out, acting like he was offended. Paul did a hell of a job and just might be right tho, I’m merely clearing up the facts.

‘Inside job’ and ‘we were asking for it’ are two totally different things emo child.

ps- West View supports Ron Paul. There’s a huge sign across from West View Elem.

:rofl:

He stated that the reason, according to Osama Bin Laden, for the attacks of 9/11 were because of US Military bases in Saudi Arabia. He spoke of what the CIA calls “blowback”, and how the US presence in the middle east is the reason they hate us over there, not because of our freedom. Never did he ever suggest that we were “asking for it”.

but don’t take my word for it, watch it again for yourself. Paul was eloquent and truthful to Rudy’s idiotic spin…

Brilliant, sir. Just brilliant. Media coverage would be fantastic.

Are you going to try to run for president sometime in the future. I can see it now…

DarkStar as Pres and Shaggy as Surgeon General :shaggy:

Darkstar lets set up a date, ill get the video cam ready

I have a funeral I have to attend in OC sometime in the near future, but after that is over my weekends should be mostly free. :bigthumb:

I will build you a stage…

you are outta your fuckin tree my man lol

sensible foreign policy and adherence to the constitution makes me do CRAZY things!

Make sure to dress accordingly\

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/American%20soccer%20fan.jpg

Can i just beat you with a maglite instead for 100 bucks

if you can stand it being out of your asshole for more than 2 minutes, sure.

ASS to HEAD :bigthumb: