paint scheme--any nys laws forbid??

[quote=“Eazy716,post:7,topic:34206"”]

also, paint like “mira-chrome” or the like i believe are illegal in certain states. as for which states, im not positive, but being NY sucks like that, it prolly is illegal here.

ps - Nappy, can you elaborate on that? i was pulled over recently because “my car is registered as a cav, and it doesnt look like any cav the cop has seen”. but no tickets, or threats of tickets. i think he was just curious

[/quote]

The cop was just being a prick and trying to give you a hard time. Odds are he didn’t want to see your car, he wanted to see if there was anything in your car/on your car that he could get you on. I don’t know the extent of the convo between you and the officer but that would be my guess.

[quote=“RedrRocket,post:8,topic:34206"”]

but what about the hondas with the white and black “panda” scheme? isnt that the same as a white & black interceptor?

[/quote]

Section 375 Sub Section 21 in NYS V&TL touches on specifics about bus colors. Apparently there are nationally recognized colors that can not be used on a vehicle but haven’t located a full list yet.