painted winter car this morning

my camera sucks but heres some more anyway i love how the stripe contours to the big dent on the fender i find it hilarious

Paint your steelies red.

Not bad at all.

the paint job matches the quality of the tint job…

I remember the days of winter ‘beaters’ when I lived in NY, then again my last ‘winter car’ was an almost brand new loaded Chevy Blazer 4x4 with only 70k miles.

Oh well, at least it runs! (it does run, right?)

Not nearly as bad as I thought it would have been. I almost feel disappointed.

What ever happened to that sweet beretta beater?

it really does not look that bad -dents and such…did some one dance on your turnk…please say a hot young slut did it :slight_smile: but really good job like if looking at someof the tape lines and all… does not look like you painted the glass

I used the spray cans rattle can style wooo woo, i dont have a spray gun

actually… :tup:

very nice :tup: looks better than it did

now where is the “ghost dirt” paint job?

it doesnt look bad…but you should have painted the whole car…and used flat black

why

doesnt look to bad, but why do you have a winter beater again honeslty dont you have a 305 pos?

I hope a pack of wild dogs fucking eats you alive, you inbred ignorant retarded pile of south buffalo dog shit

wait till i see u buddy

is your winter car also your summer car?

Don’t get “eve” with someone in person because of something they said on the internet.

That’s just lame.

Plus, he’s probably a lot bigger than you.

oh he sure is.lol.

i wouldn’t use probably i would use “is”.

also hows snaggle tooth doing working at big john’s pizzeria driving the neon the whole winter?

i am quite positive that it is humanly impossible to express more hatred within a single sentence

God the last winter beater i had only had gas and oil put in it, it lasted 2 weeks. Was one of the best 2 weeks of my life! Sheridan drive side by side tag with an 86 trans am beater vs. my 83 monte carlo beater. Then we took her down the highway on the guard rail for like 10 miles! Jumped train tracks, and much more!
What has everyone else done to there winter beaters?