Parking Lot Question

If the cop hits you with Tresspass and goes to the property managment company that looks after the property in question chances are the PM company will give the go ahead to bust you. It doesn’t look on a building owner to have their property used as a drift pit.

uhm Bruce, Dangerous driving is CCC, I just beat this charge today…

It’s not too difficult to beat a DD charge… but getting it in the first place is a pain.

I never said it was’nt. I said that it was a ticket that is issued on what is considered “highways” and so on.

I’m happy to hear you beat that ticket man, right on. :smiley: :wink:

A friend of mine works late nights at a store with a huge parking lot and from what she tells me, you guys are spot on! :smiley:

Basically, the police can’t touch you while on private property and only the owner can really do something (unless you really screw up)

Usually some guys show up late at night and spin around a bit (in a safe enough manner)…kinda mind their own business, then leave. For this they don’t bother reporting it (unless they’re really uptight). But she says that if they start making a big scene out of it, then the owner usually takes action.

All this to support what ‘alesserfate’ said:

If you’re going to spin around a parking lot - Drive in, have a little fun in a safe manner, and get out… simple as that. But the track is always best :wink: