PARTING OUT 94 RX7 Single Turbo Blown Motor

i’ll even do one better, it would include a NEW garrett hat :eek:

holy shit

how much for the shell??

“Chassis 8250
CLEAN CAR CLEAN TITLE absolutely no rust, full black mint interior, just put in your engine and tranny of choice and go
basically as for mods the car would include: KS style VIS C/F hood, Mazdaspeed bumper (painted 2 weeks ago), Superpro full bushing kit installed, brembo rotors/ ebc pads / Goodrich SS brake lines and Speed Bleeders, -6an fuel line back to fuel tank, fuel filter relocation”

i wont strip it down past that, unless u want the stock hood/bumper thats the barest i would go

part it out and buy some sweet cats…

hmmmm LS-1 project I might be interested in the shell if you dont dump the whole thing

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:27,topic:29851"”]

theres no sense in going into even more debt than i am already in, just to have a car

[/quote]

Nice to see someone on here with a clue. This attitude now will result in more better toys later. :tup: When you finance stuff you pay a huge premium just to have it now instead of later.

I don’t know you, but I’ve seen this car up close (it is very clean) and I can respect your decision. Good luck with it dude. Hopefully you will find a buyer that will respect the car.

reasonable decision, I hope that it goes all in one piece, since there is obviously ALOT of good work into the car as it sits and it would be nice to see it keeps it’s form. If I had the money, I would take it off your hands in no time.

[quote=“Pauly,post:46,topic:29851"”]

hmmmm LS-1 project I might be interested in the shell if you dont dump the whole thing

[/quote]

brent_strong is doing that now - I wonder how many parts he might wanna get; then again, he has no need for engine parts…

[quote=“vq30de,post:28,topic:29851"”]

:tup:

It amazes me how willing some ppl here are to go into massive debt over a freaking car…

[/quote]

so true, i am one of them.

DIBS on rear differential if the car gets parted.

the dont think the car is being parted…i am sure just the motor is

i do have an extra rear differential, ironically enough lol

you son of a bitch! I was supposed to get a ride in it with the new tune. Nick got a ride! WTF!

on a somewhat more serious note, I think I’m gonna cry. not even kidding.

no, nick did not get a ride lol they only people who were even in it this year was mike and ezfd… i blame ezfd :stuck_out_tongue:

wait, so if you part it out us the engine up for grabs?

i guess? i dunno what you’d want to do with it tho lol

Smart choice, Jay. Good luck with the sale of items.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:27,topic:29851"”]

its really a no brainer, theres no sense in going into even more debt than i am already in, just to have a car. and if some of you haven’t realised that, you will eventually

[/quote]

hell yeah

eventually it all just comes to the point where you just say ‘fuck it’, time to grow up

quote of the month right there, jay :tup: