PEACEFUL ANTI-PROTEST THREAD: Westboro Baptist Church

Sunday. This is on Sunday.

Fry - 9AM at the school is the best bet… Right across the street if I am not mistaken.

The thing that sticks out is this group always possesses signs that are relatively tall. If we are standing around them and they still get their message up then we are not masking them 100%… Maybe some types of stools/platforms would be more appropriate.

+1 to respectful dress code

Even worse. If I wake up before noon on a Sunday and can’t get back to sleep I’m pissed.

Good luck with this guys. Hopefully you make CNN in a positive way. :tup:

^That’s fine. I have no idea what the best way to handle these people is. I won’t be carrying anything.

Although a sign that reads “God Hates Hate” is tempting.

I never mind waking up early for something worth while.

Is it illegal to shoot paintballs at the signs?

Probably not a good idea. Don’t want to stoop to their level.

yes, very illegal.

Notice no talk of “I’m not a feg” :hay: :walter:

There’s a difference between “Christians” …and “Radical Christians” with every religion you have a group that goes psycho in the name of God. Unfortunately, this group tends to ruin it for the rest of them.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

“God hates GOD HATES FAGS”

Please, all you guys should wear tshirts or something and tie the front in a knot…

how about everyone shows up before they do and just stand infront of them facing them. what can they do? they cant fight there way threw because thats starting a potential riot

I was thinking a tall white sign with nothing on the front so the mourners don’t have to be bothered, and something on the back facing the radicals.

create a big sign, white on the back like it was stated, the other side pointing out saying “evolution has been proven”

Tall sign,
"wow WBC that was srsly so stupid.

srsly."

God I wish I was home. I will be calling some friends and asking them to join you guys. Good luck, this is something I live to do.

I would buy sheets of 4x8 sheets of 1/16 thick wood, and nail handles onto them and use them as huge shields. If someone promises to build 5-10 of these I will send them ~25 paypal to offset the price.

I agree. Blocking their signs is important…

in my opinion you guys are just as bad as they are. These people are just ultra wachos and you guys are feeding into it. It would be the same as saying all muslims try to blow people up. Its just the extremeists that are crying for attention. Personaly I think it is very disrespectful in adding the drama when these people are trying to get over such a tragic event. :tfuckingdown: