People Are F#*King Clueless When Driving!

people that take 45 secind to turn right into a parking lot.

people who either don’t use their directional or use it at the very last second…like I’m some kind of fucking mind reader and know you’re planning on turning.

:run:

:word:

the Inconsist throttle user ticks me off and the people going 40 in the left lane in a 55, arrgh. People pulling out and not hitting the gas…

Or the thing that I think torques me the most besides tailgaters is

poeple driving to the end of a merge lane and stopping, HELLO!!! Your are suppose to stop at the beginning and then use the merge lane to speed up and MERGE, DUH! :whip:

Wow, over your head. I don’t drive slow in the left lane. That’s fucking retarded. I’m merely stuck behind someone who is, but not tailgating the fuck out of them so a jackass who is behind me feels that the extra 15 feet of being ahead will improve their life.

People not using their blinker pisses me off to no end lol. YOU HAVE YOUR BLINKER ON BEFORE YOU HIT THE BRAKES!

the blinker is worthless if you are slowing down to 10mph then using your blinker… I would like to know which way you are going so i can go around you.

even on the highway not using the blinker pisses me off…

Oh, sorry :slight_smile: I wasn’t referring to you alone… but more in general. That one really pisses me off. LOL

Every car you get ahead, the quicker you’ll probably be out of the congestion and around the slow guy in front of that other guy. Every car counts! :tup:

If you’re driving slower than the traffic wants to move, you are driving slow in the left lane. Either do something about it or move?
When you hang back from a car in the left lane the slower guy in front thinks everything is cool and nobody is trying to pass. They just move along at their current speed because the guy behind them leaves enough room. I’m not talking about rush hour where there is nowhere to go, but rather when it’s a guy casually driving with 400 yards ahead of him, cruising along. :fu:

That is why I’d do exactly as you state. It’s not because “I NEED TO BE ONE CAR AHEAD!” it is that you’re not pressuring the guy ahead of you to go as fast as the rest of us. I want the guy behind me to stop tailgating me, I want you to move and I want to go faster to get away from everyone around me.

Sorry if I made that seem like I was directing it 100% at you. :slight_smile: I was talking to everyone who does it I think. LOL

I have to travel aprox 6 miles on RT62 to get anywhere (2 lane country road with a 55mph speed limit) and I swear every cocksucker on the road wants to do 40mph regardless of weather or traffic conditions and you are unable to pass due to an endless stream of oncoming traffic…

that and I am sick of Semis and dump trucks who jam up the roads around here trying to avoid the Thruway

You can subtract the “When driving” from your topic title.

Agreed, but my rant was geared towards the situations when it’s 530 on a Wednesday on the 90 eastbound nearing the 33. No progress is to be made there by aggressively passing one car. I usually end up passing the people that pass me shortly after when traffic clears a bit lol.

if you’re getting passed in the right lane, then you should be in the right lane. i’m not talking about getting out of the way of the guy who is weaving in and out of traffic like a retard. but the left lane is the passing lane, not the “i’m driving slightly over the speed limit” lane.

if you are not actively passing someone or about to make a left, you should be in the right lane.

haha, Barnsdale here, ready for construction next year? we were ripped up from before may till they finally paved the weekend before THANKSGIVING b/c the construction company was about to be fined b/c the road was impassable by safety vehicles.

Guess who is the bigger asshole?

Yep, that would be you. Get the fock over if you’re in the left lane. I hate passive aggressive people like this. Not just you but all of em.
Like the guy texting while in the left lane, not realizing he is going 10 below the speed limit. You go to pass and they snap out of their texting coma and speed up as you go to pass AT THE SPEED LIMIT. You get stuck behind a car in the right lane and the entire train of cars that was created passes you on the left. :fu:

Good luck “speeding up” so I can’t get over. By the time you see me coming I’ve already used your car to draft around you and am accelarating much faster! Muahaha!

I’ll make sure to cut over 5 inches from your front bumper though :tup: Have fun back there. :lolsign:

Let’s not forget the cocksuckers that blow past a construction merge to one lane area. 50 cars all in the right lane and you can see it from a mile back. Should they get in the right lane behind everyone…NO. They pass on the left all the way to the front and then try to get in. That fucking pisses me right off!

i just glare at those people as i refuse to alter my speed. make them slam on the brakes.

i swear, some people just stare at the front edge of their hood when they drive, completely ignorant of the idea of anticipating what is going to happen before it occurs.

fucking traffic circles on harlem… at least once a day some dickneck stops on there way around the circle to let another yeilding vehicle go as almost smash into the back of them.sluts

Same in Hamburg. Stupid Fucks

People tend to use the driving lane when making the turn into Mcdonalds, and people start to get pissed and beep like i can really do anything.

Just today I was on Union road heading south passing french road and this guy heading north decides to make a u turn across 5 lanes almost hits me, as he’s on the phone, my reaction was to lay on the horn. he gets next to me and just waves, like thank you. i was like WTF don’t wave at me. He proceeded to drive down the turning lane until M&T bank and turned across the two lanes into the bank through the traffic.

I personally believe that when you to the DMV you shouldn’t be going just for your permit test but for an IQ test also.

Ironically enough… I’m listening to

Offspring - Bad Habit.

Hey man you know I�m really okay
The gun in my hand will tell yo uthe same
But when I�m in my car
Don�t give me no crap
Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap

When I go driving I stay in my lane
But getting cut off makes me insane
I open the glove box
Reach inside
I gonna wreck this fucker�s ride

Chorus
I guess I got a bad habit
Of blowin� away
Yeah I got a bad habit
And it ain�t goin� away
Yeah

Well they say the road�s a dangerous place
If you flip me off I�m the danger you�ll face
You drive on my ass
Your fot�s on the gas
And your next breath is your last

Drivers are rude
Such attitudes
But when I show my piece
Complaints cease
Something�s odd
I feel like I�m god
You stupid dumbshit goddam motherfucker

I open the glove box
Reach inside
I�m gonna wreck this fucker�s ride

I had a guy do this to me once he was driving a cobalt ls, he was trying to merge over and i wouldnt let him as the 15-20 people behind me wouldnt let him in too. Well I arrived to my destination and i see him pull up infront of me he gets out of his car and starts swaring at me and threatening my life with his “shotgun” in his trunk, and i shouldn’t have my piece of shit car on the road because its a hazard to other drivers. Not to realize that i just pulled up to my cousins house who happened to be a State trooper, who was on duty. Lets just say this didnt end up well for the guy. He was taken in and his car was impounded. and thats all i know what happened.

I wanna go fast.

Dear everyone,
Learn how to fucking drive.

Good.

Get the fuck out of the way.

I don’t work at a plant. :slight_smile:

If I have to pass in all 3 lanes, so be it. Most people get out of the way when I’m behind them though, I always heck my rearview for a cop. I guess its just that they are afraid to do a brake check. I have no problem pit maneuvering someone out of the fucking way. Thats not road rage… its what should have happened to you.