Pin on hoods? yay or nay?

^those r nice:cool:

firehawk hood, stock latch :stuck_out_tongue:

gen 4 fbody hoods are too curvy for pins imo

The hood will NOT crack with pins. I run off road and not a problem. I have 2 pins at the front. And yes SCCA requires removal of the stock latch mechanism. At the back I have the stock hinges without any springs to be able to lift it. I have a piece of PVC I use to hold it up when working on it. It fastens to the hinges with Dzus fasteners so I can take it completely off when needed. and like mentioned before it’s not bad to lift off once you get used to it. Pins are barely noticeable.

http://wetzelsracing.com/images/mp35.jpg

Seriously…

oops

Thanks brendan

Hey make two sets of mounting tabs and send me a set. Thanks
Also lolers at B blowing up spots. So you want a copy of my tune lol?

Your tune will not work on my 1998 automagic…

No shit but seeing as you could atleast copy my ve, pe, and many other usefull tables i think it would be much help. Auto or manual is hardly the blunt of the tuning process. Glad you have your thinking cap on today.

Uhhh I was under the impression that the tables and other variables were laid out in a completely different format in 97-98…

And like I would even mod my car anyways…

lol true

James and i have shared tunes and his is a 98 so i dont think so but hey i was just offering. But come to think of it what was i thinking anyhow. Justin modding his car, no way.

:lol:

See what I get for thinking…Alright well if I ever so mod my car I will let you know.

I might just put a 220/220 cam in it…and a full catback…and just cruise it.

Word two years ago i would have said that is the gayest shit i have ever heard. But driveability has become more and more appealing to me. Im hoping a cush daily will kill these feelings.

4 pins > *

:slight_smile: