Pittbull rapes baby. rofl

How about the NEW civic?

its a civic

What a great come back, are you done showing your age and mentality yet?

the mother was screwed up. why have a dog known for chewing on people around kids and also why not beat the hell out of the dog instead of yelling at it?

and to the people saying that the kid should not be naked - wtf are you smoking. have your parents never got you out of a bath and let you crawl around for a few minutes without a diaper? And if your kid has diaper rash or something, you have to leave the diaper off to let it heal faster. There is no problem with a kid being naked.

girl dogs FTW!

even they try and hump me, minue the red rocket though…

:love: you guys

Leaving a dog alone with a kid is a super stupid move.

I still don’t think the full story is out yet.

I agree…and Ive been putting some sirius thought into this story because its really bothering me…

Lets say the baby was laying down…and the dog got hot…and wanted to play. It woke the baby up. ok fine, the baby plays with the dog…dog gets rough…baby crys prior to dog doing what it does…even before the dog can get it in the hole (which I see being a good bit of time) dont you think the baby had been crying for quite some time before this act?

In other words…the mom said she stepped out for a sec…not min.s… a few seconds…thats not enough time for the baby to have been violated. The dog cant possibly have that good of aim to even know there is mode of entry in just a few seconds. I just dont see it.

maybe it wasnt the dog…the dog was just an easy target to get blamed.

And for the comment about babies running around naked…yeah we all ran around naked, especially when its hot as hell out…but not for long because a 2 year isnt potty trained.

and we all know how dogs like to sniff…im not sure i would let a dog alone a naked baby unattended.

spektator,
your putting way too much thought into the physics of this, you souldnt spend your whole day thinking about dogs humping babys lol.

This story Is Crazy, It sounds like it would be made up.

wow that is crazy:puke:

sick, but a little funny.

Sounds like the mother’s fault.

sorry…lol ever since i took a journalism class ive been super observant. Its a habit.