Pittspeed Fitness & Nutrition thread update:

Thanks for the advice. I would really appreciate you helping me out at the gym. It’s been a long time since I’ve used any weight equipment and I really have no idea what I should be doing or how to use the equipment. My husband goes to the gym as well, but I think he is in the same boat as I and just won’t admit it lol.

no problem. just get me a pass and we’ll go. bring him with you. it will take about 3 hours, only because ill give each of a few workouts to try out. ill also give you some good nuttrition advice

had a good shoulder day yesterday. i got 475x6 on the military press, it felt like i could get more, but i got some reps…i really think im all healed from the bicep injury, i am thinking doing the wabdl worlds in september…

475!?!? Holy crap, did you hit the right number key?

Yeah 475 is impressive for a Shoulder Press. I think I recall him saying he can shoulder press more than he could bench…which is very odd.

Don’t feel like putting this in a for sale forum cause i think it’ll sell better in here http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/778115951.html its a GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Whey and Luceine Supplement only took about 8-10 scoops out of it email me at boynez21@aol.com

i did…

i can shoulder press more then i can bench raw…when i wear a bench shirt, its a whole different story…

my goal is to get 500x6 on military by end of august…when and if i do, i will record it on my my buddies phone,

and i lost 3 more lbs. also…

That is still very odd…99% of people cant shoulder press more than they can incline bench press let alone flat bench press. I am pushing pretty decent for flat and am not no where close to that on the standing shoulder press.

thtas why…i do seated military presses…it keeps your back more stable

well, i got 495x2 on military today…tried 505, didn’t get a good rep. im gonna stick with 495 until i get 6 reps, then try 515

ive been making short work of 12oz curls here at the beach

squeeze them on the way up, you can at a pump.

Lost another 3 lbs.

Lost another 5 lbs. 22lbs total. Weigh in again tomorrow :x:

good job…

Hey does anyone know if Creatine Ester would be a bad idea to take if you’re trying to convert/loose weight gain muscle?

OK there is no converting fat into muscle. Yes it will be fine if you are trying to lose some fat while build some muscle. Don’t expect to put on much muscle while losing weight. Once you bring your fat level to a decent level then you can increase your calories while eating clean to build muscle.

To answer your question Yes creatine is fine to take while trying to either lose fat or gain muscle.

Thanks for the info, I realize you can’t actually “convert” weight type but I believe you can still tone muscle/burn fat at the same time. Can anyone verify that? Anyone actually taking Creatine Ester daily have any comments on it?

I took creatine a long time ago. It did nothing except cost money.

If your diet is good enough and you are not going to competitions, supplements seem like a waste of money