Pittspeed technology crew v.Smartphones v.fuckaniPhone

I’m one of them. I’m so used to the side scroll on my 8700. I was looking at those 8800’s today and really didn’t like the center scroll feature. It seemed way too sensitive, almost seemed difficult to pick the icon you wanted on the first try.

Windows Mobile supports PDF, Excel, Word, Flash, Java, MP3, WMV, AVI, ZIP RAR etc…

pretty much everything.

And it sync’s wit Exchange Servers.

www.ppcgeeks.com

Sprint is for tards, looks like you are the spokesperson darkstar…

Listen up faggot, if you dont take that attitude and stick is straight up your loose fairy ass, so help me god slice you from belly button to adam’s apple.

god couldn’t help you, He replaced me to defeat you from gayness and buying crap…

Lesson one,

• god was never in your mind, it just sounded good at the moment.

Lesson two,

you have no faith, so god wasn’t in the vocab. it was just so cool to say.

Lesson three,

Saying god in a sentence from you, is like me saying i am a homo, being sincere, wont happen.

Lesson four,

your a douche bag filled with jizz…

say it with me… exchange for mobile devices can suck my asshole…

hahahaha

I have a few customers who use “Wireless Sync” from Verizon. It is the biggest hunk of shit out there. I get more calls for cell phones now than I do for servers. :frowning:

:shaggy:

I’ve heard the new pocket pc was kick ass, but never had experience. looks like my next purchase

For Q people there’s qusers.com

Sprintusers.com is a great site.

to be honest I dont even know what it is. I just hear lots of people blabbing about it on the PPC forums.

It was Microsoft’s attempt to compete with BlackBerry Services for corporate email. It works, just is a PIA to admin. And the phones seem to always need rebooted for some reason. We have more user problems that use the Exchange push then the BB server.

ahh. I have no problems with getting my POP3 e-mails, wonder why they had to go make it more complicated. I shant even try to comprehend. Too far over my head.

darkster you have Sprint no? How is your reception in the valleys outside of the city? I have a vzw treo 700w right now and can’t stand its lack of reception sometimes…I think it has to do with the phone somewhat, as my old vzw phones worked flawlessly everywhere…Just curious how another smartphone does on another network…plus sprints sero plan is kickass.

he lives in Ocean City…

i have a curve… i don’t turn it on so it’s not annoying…

Yes they do. I have been VERY tempted by them, but I’m pretty much a slave to Verizon. My whole family, and a good bit of friends are on Verizon, so I can talk to them free. I am going to step up to a Smartphone or PPC here in the near future (when Verizon starts bringing them out), but its basically a toy for me. I’ve been trying to decide if I want to go with Sprint for my “work” phone, and keep Verizon for everything else, but carrying 2 phones is a bitch. Plus I found out that I get a GM corp. discount with Verizon, so I’m staying.

Verizon = teh ghey

I <3 my Blackjack :slight_smile: 3G supposedly to come mid-October.

I’ll stick with my iPhone. Kthnks