Place to get Cadillac fixed?

Ok so my car is leaking some coolant…I already checked the radiator and its fine so Im assuming that 1 of the lines must be shot that goes to it.

I have already ruled out Keyser even tho I bought my car there because I absolutely hate their service ppl and it takes a week just to get the car scheduled for an appt.

Any recommendations for a good place to go to that will do the job in a timely manner and not fuck anything else up?

most shops hate cadillacs, hate to work on them, go to a dealer have them diagnose, return to shop of choice have them do it

northstar? its ur water pump

or the crossover pipe.

Yizzr its the Northstar…Ok well what it does is leak slow on the right side of the car.

Then when I go to start up the car on the dash the comp tells me to CHECK COOLANT LEVEL

So I just keep adding water and antifreeze and that has kept it from overheating so far…Im going to look around today and see if I can find a place that looks semi-decent that wouldnt butcher the car.

Autopia, in buffalo, might be expensive though

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:3,topic:32070"”]

northstar? its ur water pump

[/quote]

better hope not … from what i hear its quite the project to replace a waterpump in that car

[quote=“Griff,post:7,topic:32070"”]

better hope not … from what i hear its quite the project to replace a waterpump in that car

[/quote]

LOL Its a project to replace anything in a fucking Eldorado…The engine bay is huge and everything is so crammed together…

I did go to 2 places today, 1 guy told me that its prob a seal and that it requires atleast 4 hrs to do which equates to about $250 just in labor since so much shit has to be taken apart just to get to the problem area.

Oh well gotta pay to have luxury, I already knew that before I made the purchase :meh2:

sent you a PM