Plasti-Dip

Justins gonna hate the chrome trim being blacked out, but i like it.

Before:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19852[/ATTACH]

Plasti-dipped the kidneys, the car looks meaner now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19851[/ATTACH]

Did the wheels too, At least i can peel this stuff off when i get bored with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19850[/ATTACH]

Blacked out the chrome trim

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19853[/ATTACH]

looks cool but what’s up with the tow hook?

looks good!

Justin kept it there because the plastic piece to cover the hole went missing, i painted it neon pink BECAUSE RACECAR

… i actually used it last night to pull a ford focus out of a ditch.

The car had its front wheels in the ditch, bumper smashed. ass end was sticking up in the air, rear wheels off the ground.

The frame was teetering on the street, i had to drag it out.

BMW powah. My girlfriend was with me, and my buddy scott saw me on his way home. He told me i wasn’t gonna get it out… I did.

I actually like it.

Did you get my voicemail? Fuck Custom radio.

Looks good, the wheels are gonna get chipped up real fast.

Seriously, how well would plasti-dip hold up on wheels that are used sparingly on a summer car? Thinking of trying it…

I’ve heard its extremely durable… And if it does chip, you can just re-apply the plasti dip… its self leveling

I actually USE the awd on this car, i did a few donuts at hamburg beach last night and i didn’t scratch any of it up.

looks good and it seems like u love using the awd, i know i do

wait… so the clutch is good you’re driving again?

Wasn’t really a fan of the fogs going yellow but I definitely like them better now that you’ve blacked everything else out. Nice work :tup:

Clutch is still fucked. Waiting for valve from bavauto

I like that, a lot. It needs a drop and it’ll sick mean looking.

I always prefer shadowline on bimmers and audis. I’ve always used self etching primer and sem trim paint, but my next round I figured I’d try plasti-dip. Trim paint always chips. Curious to see how it holds up.

Plasti dip really holds up well. You will be surprised.

Looks really good!! I was thinking about doing it to my car’s front symbol but the colors dont match!

Im definitley going to have to do this to my rims when i have a chance… how many coats did you put on?

“I actually USE the downforce from this huge wing, I street race ALL the time”