Please Remember Him

Hey Guys!
It’s me. I know I haven’t been here very long and I’m probably going to get picked on for this but I have to do it.

NYS Trooper David Brinkerhoff was killed yesterday in the line of duty. David, 29, leaves behind a wife and a daughter. Not only was he a Son, a Husband and a Father but he was my cousin and more so like a brother than anything else.

I’m telling you all this because I would like you to remember him as a hero. He died in the line of fire on Wednesday while chasing a man who had already shot 1 other trooper on Tuesday.

My family and I will all be traveling to Albany on Sunday night for his services. I just want people to stop, take a look around you at the ones you love, and to tell them how much they mean to you. You never know when they will be gone.

Always unfortunate when a serviceman dies. Condolences.

Dex, I love you.

Sorry for your loss. Being in Hamburg myself he is def. a local hero.

im sorry. i still cant really believe it.

Yeah, that was very unfortunate when I heard. Especially leaving behind his wife and the little one…He will be remembered as a hero.

RIP this is terrible.

RIP

haaaay! i <3 you too.

and that’s unfortunate about your cousin. i’m sorry to hear about it. like jay said, it’s never good to see a service man die in the line of duty.

RIP

This shit will have a trickle down effect on all of us too as Troopers and cops will be more likely to be aggressive in routine traffic stops.

:roll: :picard:

NO.

I knew Dave pretty well back in high school, I was really sorry to hear that this happened.

sorry about your loss. :frowning:

RIP

Very unfortunate to hear this, sounds like he was an excellent person. It’s always a shame to hear about someone dying in the line of duty like this. :frowning:

this shit makes me sick when you see young kids (what was he like 19 years old?) do this kind of stuff, my cousin carl was the buffalo police officer that was shot downtown and my dad is also a police officer,when things like this happen it just makes me sick to think that someone would kill a person who’s job is protecting the public

RIP.

The shooter is no more.

Im sry to hear… Anyone know if what i heard on the radio is accurate and this all started over a stolen mini van???

damn sorry to hear about your loss, what the hell is going on in this country lately with all the shootings and shit? its getting rediculous:tdown:

im really sorry to hear that. rip

if i had to choose a cop to pull me over, it would probably be a state trooper.

I knew him in High School. He will be missed.Wonderful guy. I believe there will be some sort of memorial to go to in Hamburg soon.