PŌL: How Frequently do you wear a seatbelt?

front and back always, I feel insecure without one

front, always. back, it depends on who im with.

i voted ‘sometimes’ for front, because when im jockeying cars around at work, i never wear it (if that counts).

i have to agree with the people saying its stupid not to wear one…it might be a little easier for me to forget if they didnt have that damn light blinking on the dash and beeping…that gets REALLY annoying REALLY fast!

+1

In the front, I always wear a seatbelt. And if I’m driving, and the passenger doesn’t put theirs on, I pull over and yell at them til they do.

I value life.

I just shove them out of the car and yell. “Wouldn’t have happened if you wore your seatbelt!”

I always wear mine, then I got my 240 and it had the automatic seatbelts which pissed me off, so I switched to a 4-point harness which I always put on.

I always wear mine. I’ve been in a few car accedents and the seatbelt saved my life both times.

only 3 of us dont wear their seatbelt, lol

most of the time, not EVERYTIME, so i only put “sometimes” for both of them.

Over to badazzss - nothing wrong with a few as long as your keepin it safe. i agree

I must be a pussy because I don’t feel like getting flung through a windshield from the backseat of a car:roll2:

everytime, all the time

i drive fast, but even crashes at 30 can absolutely destroy a person… i have seen it, many many many times… ( i worked at a collision shop for years)

everytime, all the time

i drive fast, but even crashes at 30 can absolutely destroy a person… i have seen it, many many many times… ( i worked at a collision shop for years)

How is he “holier than thou” when he specifically stated he has no problem with you drinking…just that he chooses not to??

From today’s Buffalo News

They should have given me that grant money.

Praise the Lord Jesus Chris.

I likely wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for a 5 point harness… So needless to say I always wear a seatbelt regardless of what I’m riding in or if i’m in the front/rear.

[beating a dead horse]
wearing 4, 5, or 6 point harnesses in a car without a roll bar or cage is very dangerous in a rollover situation, and if they are not mounted correctly or at the right angle are extremely dangerous in any collision.
[/dead horse]

i agree wit newman bout the part bout women drivin, its so god damn true…stupid hesitatin bitch’s

[quote=“sqweekykneecap,post:78,topic:21991"”]

i agree wit newman bout the part bout women drivin, its so god damn true…stupid hesitatin bitch’s

[/quote]

Ummmmm

Don’t bump threads from January to agree with newman.
Just find a recent thread if you want to hump him.

KTHXBYE

i always wear my seatbelt

i don’t care what seat i’m in