Police Licence Plate scanners

i think its 16 per second iirc. i remember a glenville cop giving me that information.

As he was writing you a ticket issued by said scanner? :rofl:lol

Sucka- “Excuse me sir, how many plates a minute can that thing scan”

Popo- “Enough to let me give you this”

j/k

Well if an officer handed me a ticket you know what I would say? I’d say, well would you look at that, just look at it!

Can this junk tell if the registered owner has a suspended license? :ninja

Hmm… I wonder! Lets back up the page a bit…

:lol

i have not had a problem yet…and i pass these things in Saratoga all the time.

HAHAHAH KK missed the Kliffnotes I guess. :lol

good deal. i am safe until the clerk processes my 70$. lol

Just got picked up by one in schdy. He let me go though without a tow and my inspection was expired too. Only got the ticket for the reg.

Been thinking to myself for the last week (when i’m driving) to check when reg expires, and by the time I get outta the car i forget. Those things must be sensitive and have a wide scan range, because the only plate in view to the cop was my front, and there was a pickup less than 10 ft in front of me, so he got it from a 45 degree angle.

I always find it funny when topics like this pop up. All I have to say is whether the police use this or not (which Ray stated they obviously do) shouldn’t matter, I mean is it really that difficult to re-register your car once every 2 years and keep insurance on it? Keep your shit legit and this shouldn’t be a problem for anyone.

i woulda told him to look at eet, hehehe, just look at eet

awesome. awesome hahahahaha