Poll: amount of traffic violations you've earned

With the “most trouble you’ve been in thread” this thread can kind of spawn off that, after all, this board is made up of auto enthusiasts, which, do pay their fair share of traffic fines.
This includes all traffic violation tickets, which includes exhaust,tint all the way to evading arrest and reckless driving/dwi charges.
parking tickets do NOT count.

I myself have had 39 traffic tickets, 99% have been reduced to non moving violations.
Public poll p.s :grouphug:

1 speeding
1 failing to yield.

A lot. Somewhere around the 20 mark total traffic violations.
0 points on my license though.

I have been driving for almost 14yrs now

lets see, hmmm DUI (convicted) in 96 along with wreckless driving (dropped)

speeding ticket in 98 (reduced)

Wreckless driving in 05 (dropped)

speeding ticket in 07 (reduced)

Wreckless driving in 07 (dropped)

speeding ticket in 08 (dropped)

currently 0 points on my license

I just found 5 today in random paperwork, 3 of which I havent paid… oops!

I’ve gotten out of a bunch but still, yeah, a lot…

3 Total

-Driving past 9 when I was 16 forever ago
-65 in a 40
-Failure to maintain lanes

All dropped to parking tickets.

i’ve had several of speeding tickets, more-so in past years (only one per year last 3 years). all of them dropped.

absolutely clean record :slight_smile:

none. had my license for a year and a half now…

I have gotten tickets in the following towns. Im not an idiot by the way…just bad luck…hamburg, orchard park, fredonia, silver creek, brant, angola, chafee/pioneer,lancaster, depew…

I’ve been pulled over over 25 times. Ticketed about half that. Most of them were front plate, BS tickets. A couple, where I was out of line, speed-wise. But everything I ever got, was always reduced to non-moving violation parking tickets. To this day, I have still never gotten a point.

expired inspection.

hell right now I have

2 exhaust amherst
1 87 in 65 in albany
1 70 in 55 in cheektowaga
1 unsafe lane change in cheektowaga
1 unsafe start in orchard park

all pending, just waiting on a suspension notice to take care of the tickets. I’m not even going to get into the speeding, inspection, and exhaust tickets tickets i’ve gotten in the TurboSHO

More than most, way too many to list.

I’m not surprised at the people who are with me in the 31-49 section. lol

well…im gonna say 1-5 …i SHOULD have got a lot more, but i’ve gotten out of A LOT of tickets

39 speed tickets…the rest are window tint, tail tint, exhaust, headlight color, vinyl on rear window. Had 1 for having too much mud on my jeep. he couldnt read the reg,ins. Dont remember what he called that one though.

35 in 3 years

1 in 21 years of driving
I do have to admit i have ID that gets me out of most. Except for 1 Trooper i didnt know, that wrote me for a seat belt. But it was better than the going through the red light he pulled me over for

wait i did get a dwai back in 1988. was just slightly over the limit, so slightly that after booking(at the peace bridge) i was allowed to drive home.

I get pulled over… but never any tickets :slight_smile:

“SLOW DOWN!!” closely followed by “I like your car :)”