Poll: GTR or ZR1

the 7.0, less weight and a lot less money makes for a good argument of ZO6>ZR1.

I’m just going to park it and let the bitches swoon!

Although the vette would probably be better for that.

Girls know what vettes are. They don’t know that GTR’s are something that should impress their friends. :lol:

Whaaaaat?

So when are you going to vote?

not just HP, but handling/gearing/weight etc

Yea, those numbers / levels are all undisclosed at this moment.

I dun getit :shrug:

regardless of power or handling… the GTR will be faster…

and not only is it faster, it will also be more comfortable to DD

and it will be half the price.

therefore, in real world decision making the GTR will win every day.

the ZR1 is much higher on the OMG THAT’S BADDASS FUCK MY BUM PLEASE!!! scale… but that doesnt really count for everyone

i really picked the gtr because all around i think i’d have more fun in it. that and turbos > blowers.

You weren’t in the poll results when I posted that.

The only thing that scares me about the GTR is the technical complexity that will be a nightmare when you bring it to service. I doubt anyone is qualified around here to work on them, dont they have special master techs that have to be certified or something? Ugh I can only imagine the horror of pulling it into mike barney’s or autoplace’s service department.

I dont even want to think of the service costs of the GTR

I like my pushrods and me clutch

As far as the dd goes, it would impossible for the Vette to be a TRUE dd for me year round.
(I did vote for the Vette though):smiley:

^You’re allowed a winter car.

And, To poopra’s point - GM has a Z06 Certified tech program as well… IIRC I’m pretty sure any old dealer is not allowed to work on them :fyi:

I imagine the ZR1 will be in the same category.

Although, the GTR is far more involved from the technanny aspect.

didn’t soloIIscoob mention there are a few dealerships within 75 miles that can service them? if i’m given the car i can handle paying for service.

And, NO, your winter car cannot be the other poll options.

With the GTR, I’m sure the car’s computer is so advanced it will tell you what is wrong and how to fix it instead of a Check Engine light. :smiley:

X…

And, via nanotechnology, it the new part will fade into existence on the passenger seat. Those crazy Japanese, I tell ya… :tup:

Uh, what? Faster in what aspect? 700lbs more and 150 less HP faster? Do tell.

I’m pretty sure the GTR is “underrated” in the power figures :wink:

X…

most likely, but if it runs slightly behind a Z06 in a straight line and slightly ahead on a road course, theres no way that it will be “faster” than a ZR1.